Chap 10

But who knows that fate can sometimes play tricks on people, over and over again shattering your expectations...

A week after the exam, Sailom looked at the scorecard sent by the teacher in his hand, he always maintained excellent grades and was still able to receive a scholarship. But this time he didn't care about his score at all, for him now the scorecard that Kanghan was holding was more important.

Sailom didn't scorecard to put the report scorecard in his bag, turned his head to look at Kanghan sitting at the back of the class, he stared at the paper in his hand with a very serious expression. He got up and went to look for him, in the classroom other classmates were still paying attention to the scorecard in his hand, No one noticed him, before he approached, Kanghan took his bag and ran out of the class.

Sailom quickly chased and successfully blocked Kanghan before he reached the first floor, he put his hands on his knees, leaning forward, gasping for breath because of chase him, now slowly calming down.

"I've been calling you for half a day, can't you hear me?"

"I heard."

"Then why don't you stop?"

"I don't want to disappoint you."

Sailom didn't know what to say, but based on Kanghan's tone and expression, the answer could be guessed.

"I...failed a subject."

Kanghan showed his score card to him, muttering like a sleepwalker. Sailom put the problem of himself being unemployed behind his back and smiled at him to ease his opponent's sadness.

"Didn't I tell you don't take the results too seriously, as long as you put in your best effort in the process."

"But others take results very seriously."

"You've heard that it's not important what other people think of you, it's how you think about yourself that matters."

"But I also feel like I'm not good enough."

"Not everyone who just started is successful, failing one subject also means that you have improved a lot compared to before, didn't you always fail all subjects before."

"That means I'll pass all the subjects next time, right?"

"Have you never heard that if you try, you will definitely succeed?"

"Then next time...you'll still try with me, right?"

Sailom looked at his questioner with a glint in his eyes, he wanted to say that even if Kanghan didn't say he wanted to be with him all the time, he would go with him unconditionally. But everything went according to Mrs. Ging's rules, and now she came to ask him to fulfill her promise.

An elderly woman walked over and Sailom clasped her hands to greet her, which caused Kanghan to turn his head, his sharp eyes narrowed and he saw that his grandmother was more serious than usual.

"Grandma called the homeroom to ask about Kanghan's grades, so she took this opportunity to personally pick up Kanghan, since Grandma has something to tell Sailom anyway."

Until now, Sailom always thought that Grandma Ging was a very kind person, even now he still thinks so, the tone when talking to him always carries a ray of sympathy.

"What do you want to tell Sailom?" Kanghan looked at the person in question, and looked back at his grandmother suspiciously.

" Grandma is sorry to have to cancel Sailom's tutoring."

"What does this mean?" Kanghan growled, looking puzzled at Grandma and Sailom.

"Grandma made a condition to Sailom that if he didn't pass all the subjects in the midterm exam, all the tutoring agreements would be cancelled."