Chap 9

Slender hand holding an old umbrella....Suddenly the images of that day's memories appeared in his head.

At that time, Sailom was still studying in a public first year junior high school. In the afternoon after school, everything was the same as usual, the only difference was that it started to rain heavily. Sailom could only stand at the usual bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive, until the raindrops fell and soaked the school uniform.

Not only that, in the morning when he left the house, he went in the wrong direction. But the bad luck was not over, a car sped past, the water from the pothole deep on the sidewalk hit him, he was soaked from head to toe, the white school uniform immediately looked torn and refused. Unfortunately, now he was like a puppy struggling when he fell into the lake. This is really an extremely tragic day, Sailom can only clenched his fists, whispering to himself in his heart. Who knows, under a bus stop sign, there is another person standing in another corner to hide from the rain in the private school student area, he is waiting for his mother to pick him up. In that corner, he all saw Sailom's bad luck from the moment he started running past and standing under this sea of ​​buses. When his mother's car was parked right on the sidewalk, instead of rushing into the waiting car, he kindly went straight to Sailom's direction.

"Let's get in the car together, let my mother drive you home."

"It's okay, the bus I'm waiting for will be here soon."

"It's raining so hard, when will you come home?"

"But I'm all wet, I'll get your car dirty."

"I got wet too, I'll get it dirty too."

Sailom found the difference in how wet his opponent was and how he struggled. But he was so generous, probably sympathetic, and didn't hate the dirty boy so much that Sailom agreed to get in the car. Then he saw that besides this child, the other party's mother was also a very generous person, without any arrogance, like the saying that a dragon gave birth to a dragon, a phoenix gave birth to a phoenix."

Because his house is located in a small alley too narrow for cars to enter, she immediately drove him to the end of the alley. But when Sailom directed the two of them to say thank you, before getting out of the car, he had not taken a few steps, in his hand was stuffed an already opened umbrella.

"Don't get wet, you'll catch a cold."

The same words that he heard today, the same person who spoke to him with a worried expression.

Kanghan...

Although the scene that day from being wet, to not having to worry about being wet by the rain, made Sailom understand him well, he never blamed Kanghan for anything, even did his best to help him fix it. correcting his misdeeds, because he knew that Kanghan's nature was actually a very kind person. But now, the death of his mother has broken his heart and changed him.

Until Sailom began to sympathize with him, wanting to help him heal the wounds in his heart, more than that...

This teenager named Kanghan....years passed, still kept in his memory.

In the deepest memory that he persistently used to cherish the feelings of the most important person.

It was...the person I liked.

~~~~~~~~

With only one day left until the midterm exam, Kanghan's determination also doubled, Sailom couldn't help but stay at his house all day. The content of the subjects was taken out by both of them for review, watched over and over again. If he wanted to ask about the progress of make-up, Sailom could say that Kanghan was more serious and responsible than he imagined. Can also solve applied problems accurately, maybe not as good as the top 10 in class, but Kanghan has a very high probability of passing all subjects.