Chap 19

The morning sun shines through the large window into the bedroom, and the air conditioner does not stop emitting cold air, nor does it wake people who are still sleeping. But for a normal person who slept very little like him, he was awake for an hour. But because the whole night was still in his lap, Sailom didn't dare to move a bit. It wasn't until the sun shone on their bed, the light shining into their eyes, that the other person began to wake up. Seeing that, he closed his eyes tightly, because he didn't want to let Kanghan know, he had been lying and staring at him for a long time.

But hearing no sound nor feeling Kanghan's movements, after a minute of silence Sailom opened his eyes again, he saw the other person staring at him.

The silence lasted for a few minutes, but the embarrassed posture after last night's events reminded both of them that last night must have been a beautiful memory in their hearts.

"Uh..." Usually between the two of them, Sailom is always the one who actively resolves the tension and embarrassment between the two. But this time Kanghan wanted to say something first.

"You...are you awake?" It didn't take much thought to answer this question, but Sailom didn't know what to say at the moment.

"Do it still hurt?"

"No pain." After a cloudy and rainy night together, Sailom took a shower to clean his body, then soak in warm water for a while to let his body relax and relax, and there was no pain as in imagination.

"What about the neck?" His rough fingertips stroked the red marks he left on his neck.

"There's a red spot like a mosquito bite."

"Your neck is there too." Sailom finished speaking, he pecked on his wound to spend the night.

"I don't know if the collar can be covered." Sailom continued.

"Why cover?"

" Then..."

"I have to let everyone know that I have an owner."

Even though he had started the conversation first, the awkward atmosphere still remained unnatural. Kanghan still wanted to find something to continue teasing him, because he wanted to prolong this wonderful time. But now the phone on the nightstand rang again.

"Didn't you answer the phone?"

Sailom looked at the phone that was ringing non-stop. Until Kanghan let go of the hands that were holding him, he picked up the phone and looked at the caller's name on the screen, silent for a long time, until Sailom began to doubt.

" Any problems?"

"The Guy called." Kanghan only said one sentence to him, then decided to answer the phone, and at the same time turned on speakerphone so that Sailom could also hear.

"Where are you, Kanghan? Did you forget there's practice at Chonburi Stadium today?" Guy was about to get on the bus from school to go to the stadium, he asked in a hurry, because the whole team wanted to start together, but Kanghan still hasn't come to school.

"No need to wait for me."

"Are you going alone?"

"I will withdraw"

"What did you say?"

Since Guy erased his prejudice against Kanghan, he could see that he was very gifted in football. But when he was about to get better and said he wanted to withdraw for no reason, which was something he never thought of, Kanghan must have run into some sort of problem.

"Like this, if you change your mind....I'll see you at the stadium in two hours. I'll tell the coach you'll go over there yourself."

Guy didn't wait for Kanghan to answer and quickly hung up. Sailom could only sympathize as he looked at him with a serious expression, a soft hand holding his strong arm to comfort him, bringing Kanghan's attention back to his face.