🔥Chap 18🔥

Since he decided to rely on himself, Sailom introduced this night market to Kanghan. Sailom had worked here before, so he had seen how this place made money, so he was pleased to see the lively atmosphere around him.

"What are you going to do here?" The driver followed the instructions and drove the whole way, asking suspiciously.

" Earn money."

" Here?" Kanghan glanced around, but still couldn't understand how Sailom intended to make money.

"Yes, We'll be singing here."

As soon as he finished speaking, Sailom looked around for a moment, then found the target location, then grabbed Kanghan's hand and walked over there. Sailom based on his experience working here, flexibly negotiated with the market manager to rent a small performance venue, and let Kanghan guard there, while I went to a second-hand shop to pick it up a guitar from among many goods. He negotiated with the salesman for a while, Kanghan a few meters away could not hear their conversation clearly.

''How did you get the guitar?" Kanghan was surprised to see Sailom return with the guitar in hand.

" Borrow."

"Did they just casually lend you that?"

"Well, I told him we wanted to earn extra income to pay for our studies. So he lent it to me."

"So nice"

"Because he thinks I'm a good kid."

Kanghan admits, looking at Sailom's appearance, anyone will feel that he is a good kid, but Sailom is really a real good boy, even better than others imagine.

Starting from the first note that sounded on Kanghan's fingertips, it attracted the attention of pedestrians shopping around, making them often turn their heads. By the time Sailom sang the first verse, the two boys sitting on two plastic chairs sponsored by the market owner attracted countless eyes. Applause sounded from all sides, and the initial embarrassment and shame also slowly disappeared. The two almost forgot that they were focusing on making money. Feeling the familiarity of playing and singing together, Kanghan and Sailom played tunes, conveying emotions to listeners. At first, someone near the stall threw a few coins into the paper box, then started to have larger denomination banknotes also put in.

The initial solo performance began to attract more and more spectators to sing along, making the atmosphere of the market much busier than before, and the surrounding shops selling better.

By the time the fingertips played the last note on the guitar strings, it was almost ten o'clock in the evening and the crowd was about to disperse. Sailom looked around and felt that it was almost time to go back, he was almost singing until his throat almost couldn't stand it. So, both of them returned all the borrowed things in turn, and they also did not forget to thank these kind people who had never met but were very generous. Then, they leaned against a chair in a quiet corner to count their winnings.

"4723 baht and...25 cents."

Sailom put the last coin on top of the pile of coins, grinning, looking up at the person who was still staring at this money, feeling that the other side was not satisfied, the previous smile also gradually disappeared.

"We've only worked on the first day and we've already earned so much."

"But I still don't feel enough, these thousands won't last long."

"If we use it sparingly, there's still a lot of money left over." Sailom said, but Kanghan turned around and stood up, telling him to collect the money.

"Try my way, you will make more money for sure."

"What way?"

"I'll take you to open your eyes."