Chap 6

Those words always resonated in Kanghan's mind, make him angry, and besides being beaten by Sailom, not to mention being scorned by you saying his life passed like a mud puddle. These things make him very nervous. Kanghan holds the steering wheel tightly, but he has to get it all back from Sailom. At this time, his phone rang, above the screen the call was called Nava. At this point he remembered that he had an appointment with his friends to come home to play games all night, usually taking turns at him house or Nava's house.

' Kanghan, where are you?" Nava's voice came from the phone's speaker, followed by Mac's noisy voice, causing him to frown discontent.

" Do you know where Sailom's house is?"

"What's the point of asking this? Don't tell me...." said Nava aggressively, but Kanghan threatened to talk again.

"Don't think about it, motherfucker, he hit me in the face, today if I don't find him, I'm sure I can't sleep."

'Why is he beating you?' Nava was very skeptical whether Sailom hit his friend for no reason or what his friend did to deserve it.

'Can you stop asking questions? Ask Mac for me, see if he knows where the Sailom are?"

Realizing from his voice that he was in a bad mood, he quickly turned on the speakerphone, he teased Mac to stop playing games, and after a while, Mac found Sailom's home address from his classmates. Your house is a rented house in a slum, he knows the exact location. The three then met and prepared to go there to avenge Kanghan. Then half an hour later, Kanghan, Nava and Mac stopped in front of a small alley. This is the path to Sailom's address. Many families have gone to bed early, so the area is relatively quiet and somewhat remote. There are homeless people who use the corners and edges of some buildings as residences. The piles of beer bottles lying in a mess along with other rubbish smelled unpleasant, causing three rich children to raise their hands to cover their noses as they passed by.

"Is this a place where can live?"

In silence, Nava opened her mouth. It is hard to imagine that Sailom's family, who are classmates with them, is in such a situation. The other houses along the road don't look much better.

" I know is that his family is poor and can enter our school on scholarship. But I didn't expect it to live in an environment like this." Mac added, looking around and shaking his head.

And Kanghan himself calmed down a little at the sight. But he has a competitive personality, so he thinks at least give Sailom a punch, to make up for your behavior towards him.

But without waiting for them to arrive, they heard the noise of many people. The scene that comes before us is like a group of people stepping on something, or someone, not only that, maybe the possibility of being stepped on isn't just one person.

" Hey! Sailom!!" The first thing Kanghan saw was Sailom body lying curled up on the ground. His instincts drove him to help Saaim before he could think. And Nava and Mac followed me as soon as they saw my friend running.

Kanghan grabbed a man's shoulder, and when the man came back, he gave him a big punch. Taking advantage of the chaos surrounding him, he quickly grabbed Sailom's collar and then pulled him up and protected him behind his back from those who tried to grab him. The previous anger seemed to dissipate with Kanghan's energy. At this time, Kanghan had no intention of asking who Sailom had been messing with or what had happened. Although he was looking for Sailom himself. He even wants to punch you back two times. But right now, somehow, he can't let you get hurt.

Maybe it's because... compared to these thugs, he has more authority to bully Sailom?

Anyway....His grandmother paid to hire Sailom, didn't she?