Chap 4

Sailom understands very well that it is not easy for Kanghan to take the tutoring class well, it is actually harder than forcing a child to take medicine. So it's not hard to imagine him sitting alone on a wooden table by the soccer field waiting for Kanghan after school. Sailom was ready for something similar to this to happen one day.

But...You didn't expect it to be like this for three days in a row.

Sailom quickly put the books on the desk so he could catch up with Kanghan. But the sound of getting closer to the motorbike station caught his attention. Then, Sailom sees that the source of your suffering is sitting in that car, and he's smiling very softly at you. Sailom really wanted to kick him out of the car. If you can finish tutoring by yourself, Kanghan's actions are not a big deal. Therefore, when people in need of tutoring are not cooperative, the signs of losing part-time jobs are becoming clearer.

" Where do you want to go?" Sailom shouted, in a grumpy voice, because Kanghan behaved really childishly.

" This is my business." Kanghan replied to Sailom, then raised his middle finger to the sky, as if announcing victory.

"THIS BASTARD ."

Even when Sailom angrily shouted at Kanghan, what he did only surprised the students around him. Kanghan was surprised, too, because he thought he had left Sailom behind, so he cut the gas. When Kanghan followed the eyes of the people around him, he saw Sailom running after him, his face before him, which was still lingering, became frightened. He tried to accelerate again, but the way to the school gate was bound to turn, leaving his scooter with no room to develop.

" Why are you following me?"

" You stop the car."

I command you not to follow me now, do you hear me?"

" Then let me say something to you, okay?"

Speaking of which, just before Kanghan could run away, Sailom quickly jumped into the back seat of the motorbike. Kanghan was unable to escape, he was stunned for a moment.

" Are you crazy? What do you want to do? Do you want to die?"

'What do you want to do' I want to catch one of you and teach you in the next life."

'Don't joke around.'

" I'm telling you the truth, I want you to make it up to me."

" You go down, I'll die and I won't make it up."

' Then let's die together. I'll teach you in hell."

"I don't study."

But I want to teach." Sailom doesn't care, his arms clasp the waist of the driver.

" Why are you hugging me?"

Kanghan shouted, the moment of body collision made him seem out of control, if he wasn't careful, the car would have lost control, which was very scary. Fortunately, because there are still a long way to go from school, there are not many cars entering and leaving the school gate at this time.

" There could have been a double homicide."

" I won't let you die so easily."

" Afraid you can't get money from my grandmother's?"

"Yes."

Kanghan didn't expect Sailom to answer directly like that, feeling a little uneasy in his heart, because he didn't know how to argue back, so he didn't speak up. Actually, he didn't want to admit that Sailom was the first person to make him feel I'm speechless.

" Let's start with the trigonometric formulas."

" What do you want?"

It's a trigonometric function."