Chapter 1: School and the New Kid

Eathens Pov.

I jumped up out of bed, when I heard my my brother pounding on my door. "Eathen turn that music off!" I turned off my alarm clock that was playing BVB saviour. I went over to my closet and grabbed my outfit for the day a black and purple BVB shirt, purple skinny jeans, purple converse, a purple beanie, a few black veil brides band bracelets and fake purple nerd glasses. I went into my connected bathroom and took a shower, got dressed and did my hair and added a thin layer of eyeliner.

I walked down stairs to see my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast and making coffee. "Morning mom" I said.

She turned around surprised "oh morning hunny your going to school?"

"Um yeah...why wouldn't I?" I said starting to get alittle worried. Then out of no where mom starts crying. "Mom what's wrong?" She ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "M-mom can't breath" I sttutered out. She let go of me and stepped back. "Mom do you wanna tell me what's wrong?"

She looked at me and walked away grabbing the calendar. She handed me the calendar and I saw today circled in red. I thought for a sec and then it hit me..today's dads birthday! I started to tear up alittle bit but wiped it a way before mom saw.

"I'm sorry mom. I totally forgot."

"It's ok hunny. So you still gonna go?" I nodded my head yes.

I walked over and looked in the drive way. "Mom? Where's Bryans car?"

"Oh hunny he left 30 minutes ago" I got mad that he would leave me here after he said he would give me a ride. "Do you need a ride hun?" I shook my head no.

"Nah I can walk, what are legs for if you don't walk?" My mom playfully rolled her eyes and shook her head. I said bye and gave her a hug and started walking to school.

When I got to school I just stood out front looking up at the three story building. I thought to my self. I wonder what would happen if I jump off the roof? I shrugged and slowly walked inside. The second I stepped foot in the door the whole hallway went quiet. I got nervous and started to walk to my locker hearing whispers and everyone staring at me. I got to my locker and as I was opening it a jock slammed me into it the locker.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

"Aww what the little emo can't handle a little bit of pain? Wimp" Tony and his friend chuckled.

He then kneed me in the stomach and punched me straight in he face. All of a sudden I tasted blood I felt my nose and of course it was bleeding. I looked at the Tony and all his buddies and noticed someone new. He was in the back and he had blondish Orange hair and two percings in his lip, he was looking at me sadly and he mouthed sorry.

"Hey...how about we give the new guy a chance." Tony said and turned to the boy in the back. The boy came up and looked at me I closed my eyes waiting for a punch...

*cliffhanger sorry. I will update soon*