#3: The Date.

Eathens POV.

That day me and Chase walked home together. He went Into his house and when I was walking through my yard to the front door I heard screaming from his dad I couldn't understand it that much but I did pick out the words "Gay, Emo, and Eathen." I didnt wanna think anything about it.

I got inside and took another shower to get the rest of the milk out of my hair from today's 'joke'. I got out and got dressed in a black PTV T-shirt, black skinny jeans, black combat boots and changed all my purple piercings to black ones. I brushed my hair, teased it, and put my bangs half over my eyes.

I looked at the clock and it was 4:30 he said 5. So I went downstairs and watched Ridiculousness. When I heard the doorbell ring my brother ran out of the bathroom smelling like Axe... Yuk I like it but he wears way to much.

He in buttoned the first few buttons on his shirt and opened the door as soon as he did he slammed the door shut. "Bryan! What the hell?!"

"What? Its some idiot emo who beat up my man Tony today" he said.

"That idiot emo is my friend and date!" I snapped back. I opened the door and smiled at Chase I grabbed my wallet and house keys and walked out. He went and got into his car on the drivers side while I got in the passenger side. "I'm sorry about my brother" I said to him.

"Its fine I'm use to it" he replied back with a smile. But I could tell it was a fake one.

He started to drive and we must of drove for about an hour before reaching... A beach? I never knew there was one around here. Well now I do.

He got out and grabbed a bag out of the back seat. "Are u gonna swim?" He asked me.

I looked at him "no I don't have my trunks."

He held up the bag and I saw some swimming trunks. "Oh" is all I said. He got in the back seat and pulled me in with him. He then started to take off his pants and then his boxers I gasped and turned away a blushing like crazy when I saw his size.

"What's wrong? Are u ok?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah. Its just your so...big" I giggled at my words. "Sorry that I was looking."

"Its ok" he smirked. He moved my face and cupped my cheek so I was looking at him. "Maybe we could do something later." He winked and I sat there with red fierey cheeks.

He got his trunks on and changed me him self and ocasionally kissing my bare torso or lightly and slowly moving his fingers over my sides and chest.

Once we were done we got out and I looked around and no one was here. He picked me up and I yelped and held on to him. He walked out to the water and smiled evily down at me. I got wide eyes when I realized what he was doing. "Chase you better not!" He just laughed and dropped me in. I came back up above water and looked at him. He was laying down in the water laughing his ass off. I jumped on him and we wrestled for awhile until I was pinned underneath him helpless. "Let me go get off" I laughed. He just leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and he started to rub my sides softly and lightly. He pinched my nipple which made me gasp and he slipped his tongue in he just roamed my mouth and then started to pull down my trunks I sat up quickly and straightened them out.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"No its ok...I just I don't wanna do it here...I wanna do it but can we go somewhere else?" I asked him nervously.

He smiled and nodded standing up. He picked me up and lead me to his car where I had my first time. It hurt but felt good after awhile.

*No way! I'm only 13. I do not write smut. No no not gonna happen. I might later but probably not. Next chapter will have the new kids I only have one character and i need 4 more*