Shes Alive

Myah POV.

I woke with a start as a I jerked out of bed. I looked around to see myself in a bright white room. I looked down and saw I was wearing a robe with my ass sticking out. I looked around and saw Traci next to me holding my hand.

"Traci!" I yelled. She jumped up and looked around wide eyed. She looked at me and her jaw dropped. She rushed to me and hugged me as hard as she could. "Can't breath" I managed to say. She stepped back and got her phone out calling everyone and telling them I was awake.

I got released from the hospital later that day. Traci took me to her house for the day. We just layed around and cuddled. Until we feel asleep.

Eathen POV.

I was over the moon when I heard about Myah that I didn't listen to the teacher yelling for me to come back I just found Skylar and Chase and ran to the hospital. After Traci and Myah left the hospital Me and Chase went to my place. My mom was working and my brother was at school same with my sister.

"Babe" chase said.

"Yes" I replied

"Have I ever told u how much I love you" I nodded "have I ever showed u" he said and winked. I shook my head no. "Oh really. Well lets change that" he said before pushing me down on my bed and stradiling me.

He started to kiss me and I of course kissed back. We started to make out and it went on from there.

*what did y'all think? Also I'm adding a few more character to the story in the next chapter. They are: Jasper Riggs ' @HailToTheBrokenKids ' Luna Riggs ' @BrokenChikdren ' And Sam Riggs ' @SarcasticGayBoy ' go check them out they are awesome asfaq and if anyone has any ideas or suggestions or wanna be in the story please tell cause I have faqing writers block*