Sexual Content (Jasper and Alayshia) part 3

1 Week Later

Alayshia POV.

I stayed home from school today because I was puking my guts out and I felt light headed. I don't know what was wrong with me.

I got up and ran to the bathroom I threw up until there was nothing left in my stomach. I felt like complete shit. I've been getting sick all morning for the last day or two. I didn't know what was wrong so I was going to the hospital today.

I got up and changed into some pink ripped skinny jeans and a white Blood on the Dance Floor tank top with some white and pink Converse.

I grabbed my phone and car keys and left. When I got to the hospital I had to fill out some papers. I was waiting for my name to be called.

"Miss. Alayshia." She called out. I stood up and followed her to a room. She sat down and I sat on the table thingy.

"So what's brought you here today?" She asked me.

"Well I've been throwing up really bad and I feel really dizzy. Its been like this for about a day or two." I said. She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Okay. Thank You I'm just wondering are you....sexually active?" She asked.

"Yes" I said confused. I was thinking and then it hit me. "Oh no. I'm not pregnant we always were safe and used protection." I said getting nervous and scared.

"Well as you should know condoms can break" she said with a little bit of pity. "I'm gonna run a blood test to make sure" she said. Oh great needles. My favorite thing in the world. Did u see the sarcasm in there?

"Okay" is all I said. She took the needle and drew some blood. She left and came back about 30 minutes later.

"Well we have your results" she said. I was getting anxious. "It looks like your definetly pregnant." She said. I just sat there...frozen. How am I gonna tell Jasper? Will he leave? Will he leave and take Drew with him? What am I going to do?

"Were gonna do an ultrasound" she said and pulled over a machine. She squezzed some gel on to my tummy and moved the wand around. She pointed out a small white blob. "There it is" she said she kept looking at the screen she looked confused. "And there's the other one" she said pointing at another white blob.

Wait.....two...twins....oh my god. Jaspers gonna freak. He's gonna hate me. We already have one kid...what how are we gonna deal with three?!

She printed out a picture and gave it to me. I thanked her and I left. I sat in my car crying. I finally stopped and went home. When I got home Luna was there and so was Sam. I looked at them and ran away crying. I ran to mine and Jaspers room and cried and cried.

I heard the front door open and close.....Jasper...oh no. What do I do? "Alayshia....baby...are you in there?" Jasper asked.

I got up and opened the door. I had tears streaming down my face, my eyed were red, I had a stuffy nose. "Baby what's wrong?" Jasper asked hugging me. I didn't hug back. He pulled away.

I sighed and handed him the ultrasound picture. He looked at it confused till he realized what it was. He looked at me wide eyed. I started to cry. He hates me I know it...but then...he hugged me?

"Oh my god" he said happily. "This is...amazing!" He said he had a few tears running down his cheeks. I smiled relieved and wiped his tears away. "I will always love you..Drew..and this one in here" he said putting his hand on my stomach. I held up two fingers. "Twins?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I love you Jasper!" I said.

"I love you to" he went over and got drew. We all laid down. I was on the left side of the bed facing right. Jasper was on the right side facing left. And Drew was in the middle. Jasper had a hand on my tummy rubbing it slowly. I smiled. We all just later there we eventually fell asleep together.

*yea? Nah? Well I loved it. It is just a short and sweet chapter. The next chapter will be about: Myah, Traci, Alayshia, Luna, and Eathen going out for a girls night. Eathen since he is the girl of the relationship. :) well I'll update as soon as I can. Love you all.*