Not afraid to die!

Eathen POV.

After our date at the movies me and Sam went to this forest. It was beautiful but creepy at the same time. It was really quite. It was. The moon was shining threw the trees and the branches we could hear the owls hooing the light brezze blowing through the trees making the leaves ruffle and it was chilly but I liked the chilliness and brezze.

It was just so peaceful to walk around holding hands with my new bf and not give a care in the world about anything or anyone.

"Eathen..." Sam said. I looked up at him.

"Yes" I replied.

He looked shy and nervous he glanced down and I could see where my hand was...I puller away quickly and blushed. I looked at him and he looked....nervous. I thought I did something so I ran off and cried the whole time. I arrived at a cliff it was a heck of a ways down..then the thoughts came back. The thoughts that screwed me up physically, mentally, verbally, and internally. I started to lean forward. "I'll be with you soon dad." I said and felt a tear role down my cheek.

*what do u think will happen? What do u want to happen? Want it to be romantic, sexual, sad and heartbreaking, happy? Comment your answers and j will update tommorow or Sunday. Love you Demon Turtles.*