Marry Me?

Okay this is the last chapter of this book. I don't know if there will be a squeal. (Probably not. But if you guys want one I will do one.)

Myah Pov.

When we got home from the party i went to bed cause i was tired. I noticed Traci didnt come back though i wondered where she was. But when i woke up she was next to me in bed.

I smiled at Traci as she slept and i kissed her softly. She stired around her eyes opening up and smiling at me.

"Good morning beautiful." She said and kissed me again passionetly. She pulled away smiling. "I have a surprise for you..." she paused "...im gonna take you on a date tonight."

"We havent been on a date in forever." I giggled causing her to also.

"I know, thats why im taking you on one. We deserve some alone time." she winked causing me to blush, "how about you get dressed, and we can go now." I nodded getting up and going to my closet grabbing clothes and going to our bathroom.

Traci Pov.

I can't beilive im doing this! I'm gonna ask Myah to marry me! What if she says no?

I dressed in a black short sleeve button up, and a pair of black skinny jeans, I then put on my converse. I brushed my hair and pun on a black batman snapback. Just then Myah came out of the bathroom wearing dark purple skimny jeans and a white 5SOS tanktop. Her blonde hair was in a bun and she had her thick rimmed black glasses on. I walked over and kissed her. "You are so f*cking beautiful" I said, causing her to blush.

"Thank you baby, and so are you." I smiled giving her a kiss.

"Lets go" I said, she nodded and we head out.

.........
Later
..........

Myah Pov.

I've had so much fun today! We went for a walk in the park and then went to dinner and got ice cream! Traci put ice cream on my nose just so she had an excuse to lick me. Now we are taking a walk on the beach watching the sunset.

"I love this" I said. Traci nodded agreeing with me and she suddenly stopped walking.

"Myah.." she said while facing me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I have something to tell you," she seemed nervous, which then made me nervous. She dropped to one knee and pulled out a white velvet box opening it up to reveal a beautiful shiny diamond ring. I gasped as Traci held my hand. "Myah i love you so much. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Will you make me the luckiest woman in the world, and marry me?"

I didn't even put any thought into it, before tackiling Traci to the ground and kissing her deeply. "Of course!" She smiled and kissed me again. "I love you Traci."

"I love you to Myah. So much."

Thats the end!!!