Dating

Dating

Jasper POV.

I grabbed the first aid kit out of the bathroom stall and grabbed out some bandages and tape. I bandaged up the cuts and taped them so they would stay on. I got out my phone and texted Sam, Luna and my girlfriend Alayshia to come to the bathroom outside the cafeteria.

A few minutes later Sam came running in to the bathroom. He stopped and looked at Eathen he looked upset when he saw him.

"Come on let's take him to our house" Sam said. I could tell he wanted to cry but was staying strong. I moved and Sam came over and picked him up. We walked out of the bathroom and Luna and Alayshia were standing there talking.

We all walked down the stairs and to the parking lot Luna and Alayshia drove home in Alayshia's car with me and Sam drove Eathen to our house in Sam's car.

When we got home Luna and Alayshia went to Lunas room to hangout I went to my room to rest and Sam went to his room with Eathen to watch him.

Sam POV.

I sighed and later down next to Eathen on the bed. I pushed the hair oit of his face and looked at his peaceful cute sleeping face.

"Please Eathen... Please don't do this again" I said picking up his wrist. "You told me you wouldn't. Please don't do this anymore. We all need you here Eathen. Luna, Jasper, your mom, your sister, your friends Alayshia when u get the chance to meet her. But most importantly...me..I need you Eathen. I know we meant earlier today but I really like you." I could feel tears starting to form. "I-I...love you...Eathen." I kissed his forehead and layer down and fell asleep.

Eathen POV.

What?! He like me! Are you flipping serious? He actually likes me?!? There's one thing to say to that....

Yay!!!!!! I like him to. I love him to. Omg I'm turning into a girl.

I felt his lips press to my forehead it sent sparks through my body something Chase's kisses never did. I felt him lay down beside me. I opened my eyes to see an unfimiliar room. Probably his room. I turned to my side to face Sam and saw he was asleep laying on his side facing me.

I smiled "I love you to" I lightly pecked his lips and took his arm and put it around me and I snuggled into him. I felt his grip tighten around my waist and I smiled feeling the protectiveness he made me feel.

"Be mine?" I looked up at him to see him looking down at me...

"I...

*cliffhanger...again? Yes again. It's fun to see y'all suffer. Sorry I'm evil. Hahahaha *evil laugh* again I love you all my little demon turtles and I update every Monday,Wensday, and Friday. Sometimes on Tuesday and Thursday and weekends when my friend MyahJones bugs me to update or when I have an idea. Alayshia is emobaby1234 shes really cool nice and friendly so go check her out. What do u think Eathen should say?*