Date and Sisters

Skylar Pov.

When I saw Traci at wrestling practice she seemed...happy? She hasn't been that happy since her ex gf Kaley died in a school shooting. I thought what she could be so smiley and happy about. After awhile it hit me. She found a girlfriend. Finally!

"Hello!" Someone shouted at me. I jumped and looked up to see Myah.

"Hey" I replied confused of why she was here.

"What are you doing here? Are you waiting for your boyfriend or something?" She asked.

"No. You know I don't have a boyfriend...I'm waiting for my sister Traci" when I said that she looked at me wide eyed.

"Did you say Traci?" I nodded. "You two are sisters?" I nodded again. "Oh my god. I'm dating my best friends sister?!" She practically shouted.

I looked at her "what did you say?" I asked.

"She said she was dating her best friends sister. Which is me." Traci said walking towards us.

"Since when was this?" I asked confused.

"Today after lunch" Myah said.

"Oh well I'm gonna call mom to pick me up so you guys can do...whatever." Myah blushed and Traci nodded.

"Ok. I'll see you at home little sis." Traci replied we hugged and I ran off to call mom to come and get me.

Myah Pov.

"Hey. Traci?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's up" she replied.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"It's a surprise." She said laughing. I pouted.

"Please tell me????" I begged

"Nope if I did it wouldn't be a surprise." She responded. I shook my head and smiled.

"Whatever" I said. Then I felt her hand lace with mine. I looked up at her and she winked at me. I looked away and blushed I heard her chuckle lightly. After a few minutes we reached a house. It was a nice dark green colored house with a little porch and gravel driveway that wasn't that long. We walked up the drive way and she walked in the house. She looked around and no one else was there. She grabbed a set of keys and walked out with me in front she closed and locked the door.

"We're gonna take my car and go down to the beach." She said smiling. "Is that ok with you?" She asked looking at me.

"Uhhhh...umm..y-yeah that's fine" I stuttered nervously from her stares. She leaned over and pecked my cheek. She started the car and we drove to a beach. She got out and grabbed a picnic basket out of the back. I looked confused and then realized. A picnic on the beach...cool!

"Come on" she said walking forward a cliff. We walked and sat on the edge. She put down a picnic blanket..guess what color...neon green! My favorite. She sat down and I sat down next to her she pulled out a..pizza? "It's warm I heated it up before we left." I nodded and she opened the box I looked and saw my favorite kind...pepperoni. Ok wait...how does she know my favorite things? "I talked to Skylar about all your favorite things and she told me." Traci said reading my mind. I smiled and she kissed me. I kissed back. It was a sweet short kiss.

After pizza we just layed there for awhile. "Hey, Traci?" She looked at me and nodded to continue. "Um well I was wondering if..we..were...um" I couldn't just say it. It was to hard.

"Girlfriends?" She asked. I nodded. "Well" she said smiling "Myah Jones will you be my girlfriend?" She asked. I smiled and nodded she smiled happily and hugged me tightly before letting go and kissing me ever so passionately. We stayed like that until she pulled away.

"Wanna go cliff diving?" She asked. My eyes got wide and I started to get scared. I smoke my head no furiously. "Hey it's ok. It's perfectly safe" she said reassuringly. "I nodded and I grabbed a bathing suit she brung of course neon green. She had on a black two peice like mine but mine was green. She then held and pulled my hand. We walked over to the edge. She looked at me and started counting.

"1...."
"2...."
"3...."
"Jump!" Shouted and then we both jumped together. Before we reached the water I hit my head hard and my whole world went black.