More Sexual Content (Jasper and Alayshia) Part 1

Alayshia's POV.

Eathen and Sam took Andrew out to the park Luna was out with her boyfriend so it was just me and Jasper laying on the couch cuddling and watching TV.

I felt Jasper's hands start to move up and down my sides. He slipped his hands into my shirt and up to my breast. He started to massage them threw my bra. I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

Jasper flipped me over to where he was on top of me and I was under him. "Wanna have some fun baby?" He said with a wink. "No one else is here." I nodded and he smirked. He picked me up and took us to our room.

He threw me onto the bed and got on top of me kissing up and down my neck. He took my shirt of and I took of his. He started to kiss my breast and I felt him unsnap by bra strap he swiftly took it off and threw it to the ground. He started to kiss and suck all around my breast.

"Jasper" I gasped when I felt him bite my nipple softly. He chuckled and continued to kiss down my bare torso. When he got to the hem of my pants he unzipped them and took them off. He came back up and started to kiss my neck while I unzipped and slid his pants down. He kicked them off.

"I love you so much Alayshia" he said.

"I love you more" I replied.

"Your not gonna be saying that after tonight." He said smirking.