Warning Sexual Content

Sam POV.

I love you to." I said as I pulled away. I saw Eathen blush and he kissed me again. It was sweet, long, and passionate.

He pushed me down on my back and got on top of me straddling my waist. He took off my shirt and started to kiss up and down my neck. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. He kissed my chest all the way down to the hem of my pants. He looked up at me cautiously. I nodded and gave him a small smile. He slowly and shakely slid off my sweatpants and boxers.

He looked at me and started to stroke me. I closed my eyes and threw my head back. He started to go faster then I felt his tounge around my tip before he took me into his mouth.

Eathen POV.

I was nervous and scared because I didn't think I could do it. Especially after.... No don't think about it. He gave me a reassuring smile which made me a little better. When j saw him throw his head back I knew I was doing something right.

I kept sucking him up and down. He put his hand on the back of my head and I had to hold in my gag reflexs. I heard him let out a loud raspy moan as he came in my mouth. I pulled away and swallowed blushing.

He reached into his night stand and pulled out a condom and bottle of lube. I took off my boxers and he rolled the condom onto his length. And applied some lube to him and my entrance. He adjusted himself above me and slowly started to slide into me. When he was all the way in he started to move slowly.

Sam gripped my hips and started to move faster. I started to move my hips faster I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ughh...Eathen I'm gonna cum!" Sam moaned out. He started to move faster and faster until I felt him release into the condom. He pulled out and laid next to me after throwing away the condom.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. We just played there for awhile until we both got up and went out for dinner. We went to his favorite restaurant called Kolb it was a sushi place I had never had suishi and I was never ever gonna have it again.

When we got home Sam forced me to stay in the living room. I sat down and watched some TV until he came and got me. When I walked into the bedroom I saw the most romantic thing yet....rose petels everywhere the lights were off and there were candles on the desk and sides of the bed just barely lighting the room. It looked perfect. He then took me to the bathroom I saw the bath tub filled with water and candela on the counter and rose petals in the tub.

Sam came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist whispering "round 2?" I nodded and we both undressed before getting into the bath tub.

*did y'all like it?

Yes? Yay you rule. XD

No? I don't care I like it and that's what matters! :)

I will update soon. I'll talk to y'all later. Peace out!!!*