5

As you sat down next to Iva, Dino asked how you were feeling.

"A lot better." you said, smiling. "Honestly, I think I forgot all about it because of coming here and seeing you guys."

The atmosphere was warm and welcoming, with the sound of laughter and chatter filling the air.

You felt relaxed and content, surrounded by your closest friends.

The bright colors of the ice cream shop and the sweet scent of sugar and waffle cones added to the happy mood.

You all started chatting and caught up, The8 and Vernon suddenly stood up and asked everyone what flavors of ice cream they wanted

You quickly decided on your favorite classic vanilla, while Seungkwan chose cookies and cream, Dino chose chocolate, and Iva chose the same as him.

You all chatted and laughed as you waited for your ice cream to be prepared, feeling grateful for the simple joys of life and the company of good friends and watched as the two of them headed over to the counter to place the order.

As The8 and Vernon left to pick up the ice cream, you turned to Seungkwan and glared at him.

Seungkwan quickly apologized for blabbering out your secret.

Dino laughed at Seungkwan's mistake, but Seungkwan glared back at him.

"Okay guys, forget about this and enjoy this moment," Iva said, sensing the tension in the air.

"Thanks, Iva," you said, grateful for her ability to diffuse the situation.

"I don't want to ruin our fun night with this drama." Seungkwan nodded in agreement, looking apologetic. "I'm really sorry, man. I didn't mean to ruin your night," he said.

Dino chuckled and patted Seungkwan on the back. "It's all good, bro. We all make mistakes," he said.

You smiled, feeling grateful for your friend's ability to forgive and forget.

Just then, The8 and Vernon returned with the ice cream.

They handed out the cones, and you all dug in, savoring the sweet, creamy flavors.

You thanked The8 and Vernon for getting the ice cream, and they smiled, happy to see everyone enjoying themselves.

The night was perfect, filled with laughter, good friends, and delicious treats.

Finishing your ice cream first, you asked everyone whose idea it was to get ice cream.

They all looked at each other, unsure of who had come up with the plan.

The8 pointed to Vernon, who quickly pointed to Seungkwan. Seungkwan looked shocked and exclaimed, "Are you trying to make me the victim?" You laughed, knowing that it was probably Vernon's idea all along.

"Vernon, I see you smiling," Iva said, catching him in the act.

Seungkwan chimed in jokingly, "See, if it was me, I would be admitting it instead of smiling."

You all laughed and continued to enjoy your ice cream.

As you all finished up your ice cream, , "This was such a great idea. Thanks for suggesting it, whoever you are." the8 says looking at vernon.

As The8 looked around at everyone suspiciously, you all burst out laughing, knowing that Vernon was the one who had come up with the idea.

Everyone teased him, saying things like, "We knew it was you all along" and "You can't keep a secret to save your life."

Vernon lets out a sigh and looked irritated, knowing that he had been caught.

You all teased him good-naturedly, glad that you had finally figured out who was behind the ice cream plan.

"Well, it was a great idea," you said, smiling at Vernon.

"Thanks for this." Vernon grinned back, feeling happy that his plan had been a success.

You all laughed and joked, feeling grateful for the fun and carefree moments you shared together.

As Vernon admitted that he was the one who had suggested the ice cream outing, he also added that it was his way of saying sorry and making you happy.

"I know I haven't been the best brother lately, and I just wanted to do something nice for you," he said, looking at you with sincerity

You felt touched by his words and smiled, feeling grateful for such a thoughtful brother.

"Thanks, Vernon," you said, feeling the warmth of sibling love fill your heart. "That means a lot."

You all shared a moment of quiet appreciation, feeling the bonds of sibling love grow stronger with each passing moment.