9

Jeonghan then turns around and looks over to you, "Can I have my paper back?" He smiles at you with a devilish smile.

You smile back at him and say, "Yeah sure, thanks anyways."

Mingyu whispers to you, "I guess that's the end of our little cheat session."

You nod, "Yeah, I guess so. At least we tried, maybe God doesn't even wants us to cheat."

Everything happens for a reason after all.

Jeonghan then turns back to you  "Don't worry, we all have those moments. I'm sure you'll do better next time."

You smile at him,"Thanks, I'll try my best."

The teacher then starts the activity on the board and you realize that you don't know any of the answers.

You start to feel more frustrated and anxious.

Mingyu looks over at you and says, "Don't worry, we'll figure it out together."

"Thanks, Mingyu. You're a great friend." You said.

The teacher then calls Mingyu to the board, sweat starts dripping from your head.

Your eyes also meet with the teacher, "Oh shit, may God help me," Mingyu whispers to you and starts walking to the board.

"Solve the problem, Mingyu," the teacher says. Mingyu looks at the problem for three minutes and then chooses to write.

You thank God, but then suddenly everyone starts laughing.

Because what Mingyu wrote was, "I don't know the answer," and he smiles at the teacher and comes back to the seat.

Wow. You could never have the courage to do that.

"You did very well, Mingyu, Now you need to treat me to lunch" Jeonghan claps while saying, Mingyu says thanks and nods at his request while you are amazed at his actions.

What's up with your teacher today?

You also then start laughing with the whole class.

As soon as the bell rang, You grabbed your bag and were about to leave.
But your teacher stopped you before you could leave.

Later you decided that the three of you will grab lunch together.

"Jeonghan, go to the cafeteria we will be coming in a few minutes" mingyu tells jeonghan and he leaves.

"Y/n, Mingyu, can I talk to you guys for a minute?" She asked, looking at you and mingyu sternly.

"Okay, miss we will be coming in a bit."
Before going to the teacher, you quickly went to Dino's seat.

"Hey Dino," you whispered, leaning over to your friend's desk. "Mingyu and I will join you guys later for break."

Dino looked at you quizzically. "Why not come with us now?"

You shook your head. "Ms. Lee called me and mingyu, So it might take us some, You guys go first."

Dino nodded in agreement. "Alright. I'll leave with Joshua and meet you guys at the cafeteria later."

"Hey, Y/N," Joshua said in his soft. voice. "You look a little tense. Is everything okay?"

He must've noticed how nervous you were looking, just by hearing your name called by your teacher.

You smiled back at him, feeling grateful for his concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you said, trying to sound casual.
"Just a little nervous about what she is going to say us."

Joshua nodded, his eyes full of understanding. "I know how you feel," he said.

"But I'm sure whatever she is calling you for, she won't scold you not sure about mingyu tho" Joshua jokes.

"Haha, that was funny." Mingyu rolls his eyes at joshua's comment and goes to the teacher.

You waved goodbye to Joshua and Dino,"Okay see you guys in a bit." with a smile before heading over to the teacher.

You went to Ms. lee, whose now standing infront of you with mingyu besides you.

"Y/N, I saw you and Mingyu cheating on the test," she said, her voice firm.

You felt your stomach drop as you realized her words.

You looked down at your feet, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry, Ms. Lee," you said, not sure what else to say.

"Cheating is not acceptable in my class," she said, her tone softening a little.

"I understand that you were both struggling, but that's no excuse. You need to work hard and study for your tests like everyone else, You aren't learning anything by cheating."

You nodded, feeling ashamed of what you had done.

You knew that you had let yourself and your teacher down. "I understand, Ms. Lee," you said, your voice barely above a whisper.

"I don't want to see you cheating again," she said, looking at you sternly. "I believe that you both are capable of doing well on your own, without cheating. You just need to put in the effort."

You both nodded, feeling like you had been scolded by your mother.

You knew that your teacher was right, and that you needed to work harder.

"I'll do better, Ms. Lee," you and mingyu said, your voice stronger this time.

"Good," she said, smiling at you. "I know that you can do it, Y/n and Mingyu. Just put in the effort and you'll see the results."

You smiled back at her, feeling a little better.

You knew that you had made a mistake, but you also knew that you could learn from it.

And with your teacher's help, you knew that you could do better.

I hope y'all liked this chapter!!!! <33333