7

After having breakfast, you were about to take off today as your parents were going to leave today, but you remembered that you had a lecture today, and Vernon had one too.

"But mom, can't we just come with you and dad to see you off?" you asked, hoping to convince her to change her mind.

"I'm sorry, but we need to leave early, and I don't want you two to be late for that," she replied, looking at you with a stern expression. Okay mom.

You sighed, knowing that there was no point in arguing with her.

You and Vernon said goodbye to your parents and watched as they drove away.

You sigh. "Well, now for 5 weeks we have to figure out what we will eat." Yup that's the main problem.

You chuckled, feeling a bit better. You knew that Vernon was right and that you had plenty to look forward to, even if things didn't go as planned.

You both laughed, knowing that finding good food was always a challenge.

But you were determined to make the most of it and find some hidden gems in your neighborhood restaurants and friend's family.

After laughing about the food situation, you and Vernon packed your bags and headed out to the university.

Dino greeted you with a high five, and you returned the gesture. "Hey, what's up?" he asked.

"Nothing much," you replied. "You tell."

Dino shrugged. "Same old, same old. Just trying to survive this semester."

You chuckled. "Yeah, me too."

Just then, Iva arrived and hugged you. "Hey, are you feeling better?" she asked.

You smiled and nodded. "Yeah, thanks for asking. I'm feeling much better now."

"That's good to hear," Iva said, smiling. "How about you, Dino? Prepared for this test?"

Dino shrugged again. "Eh, could be better. I'm not looking forward to this test."

"What test?" you asked, feeling a bit nervous.

"The math test," Dino replied, rolling his eyes. "You know, the one that's worth half our grade."

You gulped, feeling a sense of dread. Math was your least favorite subject, and you never understood it well.

"Uh, yeah," you said nervously.
"I haven't really studied for it."

Dino snorted. "Figures. Well, good luck with that."

You felt a bit embarrassed as you put your bag beside Dino's seat and sat down.

Iva patted your shoulder sympathetically. "Don't worry, we all have our weaknesses," she said. "Just do your best."

The other students entered the class.

Among them were Jeonghan and Jun, the top genius brothers in your class.

Dino seemed impressed as he watched them enter. "As expected, the ace of our class has entered," he said, clearly admiring the brothers.

You had never really talked to them before, but you could tell from afar that they were nice.

Jeonghan seemed mischievous and funny, while Jun was more of a nerdy type.

You wondered what it would be like to be friends with them.

You took a quick glance around the classroom.

You noticed that Jeonghan and Jun had taken their seats in the front row, as usual.

Jeonghan was chatting with some of his friends, making them laugh with his witty sense of humor.

Jun, on the other hand, had already opened his textbook and was reading intently.

You couldn't help but feel a little envious of their intelligence.

You had always struggled with math and physics, and it seemed like these two brothers were just naturally gifted in those subjects.

But at the same time, you admired them for their hard work and dedication to their studies.

As the teacher entered the class, the atmosphere became tense.

You could see the test papers with the teacher, and you looked to Dino and you both were feeling nervous.

The teacher cleared their throat, and said, "Good morning, everyone. I hope you're all prepared for the test today."

Everyone replied with a chorus of "Good morning!" and "Yes, we're ready!" but it was clear that everyone was feeling the pressure.

"We have two new students here, so before starting the test, I would like to introduce them to you all."

You looked over at Dino, and he looked back at you, his eyes wide with anticipation.

The teacher continued, "Please welcome our new students, Joshua and Mingyu!" What?

You turned to look at who it was and you couldn't believe who it was.

The teacher called Joshua and Mingyu to the front of the class to introduce themselves.

As they stood up, Joshua's eyes scanned the room, taking in each student, until they landed on you.

You froze in place, feeling like you'd been caught staring.

Suddenly, Mingyu began his introduction, "Hello, everyone. My name is Mingyu, and I'm excited to be here. I'm a big fan of soccer, and I'm pretty sure I could beat the Ace brothers in a one-on-one match."

"Wow! He already knows about them?" You think to yourself.

The class laughed, and the teacher chuckled.

Mingyu continued, "I'm also really good at English, so if anyone needs help with their homework, just let me know." he laughs

Joshua shook his head, smiling.

"I'm Joshua, and I'm excited to be here too. I'm not as good at soccer as Mingyu, but I'm pretty good at basketball. And I'm also good in physics, so if anyone needs help with their experiments, come find me."

As Joshua spoke, his eyes were still on you.

He was trying to remember where he'd seen you before.

Finally, he turned to Mingyu and whispered, "Do you remember the girl I bumped into yesterday?"

Mingyu shook his head. "No,  how am i supposed to remember that when you never told me."

Joshua turned back to you, and you could see the concern in his eyes.

He wanted to ask you if you were okay, but he didn't want to interrupt the introductions.

As Mingyu finished his introduction, the teacher spoke up, "Thank you, Joshua and Mingyu. It's great to have you both in our class. Now, let's get started with today."

-----------
[author's note: are you guys liking the chapters so far? i know the plot is going slow but trust me it gets better, also let. me know if you guys liked this one or not, thankssssssss<333]