6

As you were about to get up, Vernon suddenly said, "It was also Dino's plan too," and then ran out of the room.

Dino quickly followed after him, leaving you all confused and wondering what was going on.

You all started laughing, trying to catch your breath from the unexpected turn of events.

"What was that all about?" you asked, still giggling.

"I have no idea," Iva said  shrugging her shoulders.

You all continued to laugh and joke.

"Okay guys, we will be leaving now. See you tomorrow, and thanks, Vernon, for the ice cream," The8 said, turning to you all.

You all smiled and thanked Vernon again, feeling grateful for the sweet treat and the fun memories.

Vernon smiled back, looking happy to have made you all smile.

Seungkwan then hugged you, saying goodbye to everyone, and you all exchanged hugs and waves, feeling the warmth of friendship fill your hearts.

"See you all tomorrow!" you called out, feeling excited for another day of fun and laughter.

You were sitting in your room, scrolling through your phone when your mom called you from her room.

"Y/N, can you come here for a minute?" she said.

You got up from your bed and walked to your mom's room.

As soon as you entered the room, you saw Vernon sitting on the couch.
You were surprised to see him there, but you didn't say anything.

"Sit down, both of you," your dad said, putting his phone on the table.

You and Vernon sat down on the couch, wondering what your parents wanted to tell you.

"Your mom and I will be going on a business trip for five weeks," your dad explained.

You didn't feel shocked because this had happened a lot of times before. Your parents owned a business, and they often had to travel for work.

"So, I want you guys to take care of each other," your mom said, looking at you and Vernon.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'll handle it all," Vernon answered.

"I'm gonna miss you, Mom," you said, hugging your mom.

"I'll miss you too, sweetie," your mom said, hugging you back.

"We'll call you both from there," your dad said, hugging both of you.

You and Vernon watched as your parents left the room, feeling a little bit sad that they were leaving.

But you knew that you and Vernon could handle anything that came your way.

You got up from the couch and headed back to your room.

You noticed that it was already nighttime and you felt a little tired, so you decided to go to bed.

After changing into your comfortable night suit, you jumped onto the bed and winced in pain as you remembered your injury.

You lay down, closed your eyes, and thought about everything that had happened that day, including Joshua.

You tried to forget about him, but he kept creeping into your thoughts.

You also thought about the strange dream you had that morning.

"I can't believe I'm still thinking about Joshua," you muttered to yourself, feeling frustrated.

"Why can't I just forget about him?" You turned over onto your side and closed your eyes again, hoping that sleep would come soon.

You turned around in your bed, snuggling into your pillow.

As you closed your eyes, you felt your body relax, and you drifted off into a deep slumber.

The room was silent, and the only sound you could hear was the soft hum of the air conditioner.

The moonlight shone through the window, casting a soft glow on the walls.

As you fell deeper into sleep, your dreams took over, and the world around you faded away.

------

Shall we begin the drama now?