14

You slowly open your eyes and stretch your arms and legs. You feel your muscles loosen up as you take a deep breath.

Taking a look around the room, you can't see where Joshua is.

Maybe he left first?

You walk over to the closet and pick out a casual dress. Taking one more look in the mirror you headout of your room.

You walk down the stairs and see your brother Vernon in the kitchen.

He greets you with a smile, "Good morning! I made some breakfast. There's jam and bread if you want."

You thank him and sit down at the table. You take a bite of the bread and taste the sweetness of the jam.

You then ask Vernon, "Do you know where Joshua and Mingyu went?"

"Oh, they left early. Mingyu had to go home to get his clothes so Joshua also had to go." You nod.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know." You continue to eat breakfast with Vernon, enjoying what he made.

As you arrive at the university, you head towards your class.

However, as you walk down the hallway, you spot Jun standing outside of his classroom, lost in thought.

You make your way towards Jun, and as you approach him, you can't help but wonder, "Why is he standing like that?"

"Hey, the class is about to start. Let's go." Jun snaps out of his thoughts and looks up at you.

As you get closer to Jun, you notice that his face is pale and his eyes look a little sunken. He seems to be lost in his thoughts.

You ask Jun if he's okay, and he looks at you before responding with a weak "yes." You notice that his thoughts seem to be distracted by your voice.

He then pulls his hood over his head and heads towards the classroom.

You can't help but feel concerned for him as he walks away.

He is usually quite but today something is up with him and you wonder what is it.

"What's up y/n,"  Dino greets you and you can't help but notice how energetic he is.

You respond that you're fine, but your attention is quickly drawn to Jun. He's sitting by himself, his head buried in his books.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan is chatting away with other classmates.

"Did you guys have fun yesterday?" You respond, "Yea not that much, Jeonghan left early then we all went to sleep, that's it." Dino nods in agreement.

Suddenly, you see Joshua and Mingyu entering the class.

"Hey y/n and Dino," Mingyu greets you both as he shakes hands with you both.

You see Joshua coughing badly and ask him if he's okay.

"Just a little sick" He replies in a low voice.

Mingyu confirms, "Yeah, he's not feeling too good."

Why is everyone being like that today?

You suggest to Joshua that he should take some rest, but he insists that he's fine.

Not convinced, you take your hand and place it on his forehead.

You immediately feel the heat emanating from his forehead, and you're horrified.

"Joshua, you're burning up! You need to go home and rest," you say, concerned for his well-being.

"I'm fine, I will just take some rest after the class." He assures you but you can't let it slide like that.

"Mingyu you stay with dino I will take him to home." You tell to mingyu who is standing with no clue what's going on.

"Okay Mingyu come here, we will just write down the notes while they are gone, don't worry about them." Dino adds.

You gently take Joshua's hand and lead him out of the class. As you walk down the hallway, you can feel that Joshua is struggling to keep up with you.

You slow down your pace and ask him if he needs water or anything else.

He shakes his head, but you can see that he's struggling to keep his eyes open.

You feel a pang of worry in your chest. Quickly taking out your phone. You ask Joshua for his address and call for a taxi to take him home.

As the taxi arrives, you tell Joshua to go home and rest, and that you'll come to meet him later.

As Joshua rests his head on the seat, he says "thank you" in a low voice.

"Just get some rest, we will come to see you later!" closing the door of his seat, you pay the driver.

You watch as the car drives away, feeling concerned but relieved that Joshua is finally on his way home and he can get some rest atleast.

Now how can you make it through this whole day?

:(