12

As you drop off Iva and Dino, you feel a little sad that they won't be with you for the rest of the walk.

But you try to shake it off and focus on the present.

As you continue walking, Joshua inquires about your place of residence.

"So, where do you live?" Joshua asks.

You pause for a moment, contemplating whether or not to invite him over.

But then you think about how nice it would be to have some company, especially since no one's home.

"It's not far from here. Actually, I was thinking of inviting you guys over. No one's home, and it's kind of boring being alone," you suggest.

They all agree, and you feel a rush of excitement at the thought of spending time with Joshua.

What's up with you today? that's not like you.

When you arrive at your house, you give them a quick tour, and they all seem impressed with your place.

You settle down in the living room, and Mingyu suggests that you guys watch a movie.

"Hey, let's watch a movie! Do you have any good horror movies?" Mingyu proposes.

You all agree, and Jeonghan puts on a horror movie.

You grab some snacks and drinks and sit down on the couch next to Joshua.

As the movie starts, you feel Joshua's hand brush against yours, and you can't help but blush.

"Sorry about that," Joshua apologizes.

"No, it's fine," you reply.

You try to focus on the movie, but you keep stealing glances at Joshua, and you can tell that he's doing the same.

As the movie progresses, the tension in the room grows.

You can feel your heart racing, and you know that you're not the only one feeling this way.

Suddenly, there's a loud noise, and you jump, spilling your drink all over Joshua's shirt.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" you exclaim.

"It's okay, don't worry about it," Joshua reassures you.

You quickly grab some paper towels and start wiping the drink off his shirt.

As you do, your eyes meet, and you feel a spark between you.

"Guys I think the bell is ringing." Jeonghan says.

"Oh I'm sorry!" You quickly step away from Joshua.

"I will open the gate."Joshua gets  up and goes to open the gate.

"Y/n get back to your senses, What were you about to do just right now." You mentally tell yourself.

It's been 2 minutes and joshua is still on the gate and you all wonder why?

You then decided to get up and check who it is.

"Oh Vernon!" You say from behind as you look at who it is.

Joshua looks at you a weird expression.

"Joshua, this is my brother Vernon. Vernon, this is Joshua,"

You say, introducing them. They both smile and shake hands, "It's nice to meet you." Joshua says

Vernon nods, "Me too! You look handsome not to lie."
Joshua smiles "Thanks man, I get that a lot.

You're surprised to see Vernon and Joshua getting along so well!

You never would have guessed that they would hit it off like this.

You start laughing at Joshua's reply to Vernon.

"What! Why would I lie? Don't you think this face of mine is handsome?"

You gulp and freeze in your position, not sure how to respond.

After a moment, you manage to stammer out, "Oh, uh, of course! I mean, yeah, you're a good-looking guy."

You can feel your face turning red, and you hope that Joshua doesn't notice.

"Much better now." Joshua smirks to himself.

"You know, there are two more people in the house," you say, hoping to put Vernon at ease.

"I invited them over because I was alone, but now that you're here, we can all hang out together."

Vernon nods, "Okay, I feel good knowing that you weren't alone."

You can tell that he's a little bit protective of you, but you don't mind.

You're just glad that he's here.

The three of you head into the living room, where your other two friends are waiting.

Now introducing these two clowns to another clown is more hard.