Seblos: Someone You Loved: Epilogue Pt. 2

*the details on the Seblos re-engagement*

The next day after dinner, Seb and Carlos announced to their families and friends about their re-engagement, and they got excited and congratulated them. They had a few pictures of the happy couple at Carlos's birthday dinner and used them as an Instagram post to make that announcement, including one of them where they showed off their rings, and they used a bonus pic with Luna joining in. After their re-engagement announcement, their second announcement was they planned to marry this May. Seb and Carlos did talk a little bit about what would it be like if they had a spring wedding, because they would have loved that. Instead of the venue Carlos talked about from before, he and Seb wanted to get married at the farm, and everyone was on board with the idea. The Rodriguez and Matthew-Smith parents pitched in to help their sons out with the details on their dream wedding: the flowers, the catering, the cake, the dining and silverware, the invites for people to R.S.V.P., and the tuxes.

Much people, including Seb and Carlos's friends, had R.S.V.P.ed and were about to come to the wedding, and sadly, a few of their family members were unable to come. Seb and Carlos talked about how they loved wearing their homecoming tuxes, and they thought it would be a great idea for them to wear those at their wedding. So in order to fit into his old homecoming tux, Seb had been losing some baby weight as he could, and he checked in on himself to make sure he was willing to still fit in until he finally could fit into it, so now he and Carlos get to their old tuxes together for the wedding. Then Seb and Carlos asked Miss Jenn to officiate at their wedding since she had done so much for them back in theater when they were in high school, and she said she would be honored.

After a lot of planning in order to prepare for it, it was Carlos and Seb's big day as their forever was about to start.
---------------------------
*Seb and Carlos's wedding*

The wedding ceremony at the Matthew-Smith farm was beautiful and exquisite just as it was about to start. With some of the equipment all set and the guitar in hands, Nini and Ricky were getting themselves ready to sing together for when Carlos and Seb walk down the aisle. The two grooms just gotten out of their rooms after getting dressed and walked up to each other by the entrance with their parents as they were about to walk their sons.

"Hi," Carlos greeted softly.

"Hi," Seb greeted softly.

"You boys ready?" Mrs. Matthew-Smith asked.

Seb and Carlos both nodded.

The moment when the ceremony had begun, Ricky and Nini started singing "Only Us" (that song from Dear Evan Hansen) and everybody got up from their seats. Carlos went down the aisle first with his parents linked into his arms and Seb did the same as he went next and followed Carlos. When they got to where Miss Jenn was standing by, Carlos and Seb perspectively hugged the proud parents and told them how much they loved them and thanked them for bringing them into their lives. Then the parents sat where the rest of the families were at in the first three rows, and one of the mothers took Luna and gently bounced her.

When they were done singing, the guests applauded before Nini and Ricky got down from the stage and went to sit next to their friends before Carlos and Seb got next to each other and Miss Jenn started to officiate.

"Dearly beloved, on behalf of Carlos and Sebastian, I welcome you and thank you all for gathering here on this beautiful day to witness their marriage ceremony. The fact that you all have traveled such a great distance to be here today is a testament to the amazing amount of love and support they have. Many of you have given them much happiness, warmth, and guidance through the various stages of their lives. They would like to sincerely thank all for being here to celebrate their big day. I have also been asked by Carlos and Sebastian to thank their parents for the wonderful lives they have given them, for the hard work and guidance they have provided, for their everlasting love, support and encouragement. It is from them that they have learned the true meaning of love, friendship and family. Carlos, Sebastian, may your create a safe haven for you both on the journey that lies ahead of you. Lead with your hearts and take the time to do the simple things that will nurture your love. Deeply listen to each other-- to your dreams, and to your frustrations. Be helpmates. Be playful in finding new ways to give your love anew to each other every day. And now, for the vows. Boys?"