Seblos: Faithfully: Prologue

Summary: Miss Jenn announces this year's fall musical that no one else has ever done before... High School Musical 3! East High's juniors, Carla Rodriguez and Seb Matthew-Smith are excited about doing the musical as Carla gets to play Sharpay while Seb reprises his role of Ryan after HSM. However, Carla feels stressed out, not just the musical, but something that she worries how it's going to ruin the rest of her and Seb's school year while they're both young... Carla is pregnant.

Notes: This is a female Carlos story. Her name is Carla. In the AU during the story, instead of how he played Sharpay in HSM, Seb has been playing Ryan. And the tiny details from the season 4 events of the show was going to be a little different.

Title based on the song by Journey.
-----------------------
Junior year, a great year to start off something new, even for Carla Rodriguez and Seb Matthew-Smith.

Carla and Seb had known each other for a few years and had huge crushes on each other, but they didn't get together until last year, during their sophomore year, which was the same time when they did the fall musical, High School Musical. Carla was a choreographer for the production while Seb was casted as Ryan. 

Around the time during their private rehearsal one day, Carla asked Seb out to the homecoming dance as her date. However, Seb was a few hours late until he showed up and apologized to Carla when he had a family emergency, and they shared their dance together. On opening night of HSM, when it was during the second act, Seb felt like he was going to have a panic attack before he was about to go out and sing "Bop to the Top". But Carla pecked a kiss on his cheek and encouraged him to get out on stage and dance his heart out, which he did. And since after opening night, they were in love.

But as summer rolled around after the school year ended, Seb had to stay back and help out on his family's farm while Carla went to summer camp with her friends. It was hard for the two when they were miles apart from each other, but things were fine in the end when Carla came home. On their last weekend before junior year was about to start, Seb surprised Carla with a romantic getaway, and... Well, let's just say things between the two had gotten too romantic.

By the time school started, Carla and Seb were excited to experience it together, even when they were going to find out what the next fall musical was going to be. When they got to the drama department, everyone else was there as Miss Jenn announced what the fall musical was going to be. And it was... High School Musical 3! 

As the whole theatre club got all excited, Seb convinced Carla to audition for the musical, so they would in it together. But Carla doubted about if she would ever good enough to participate in a school musical other than just being a choreographer. Then Seb gave her the pep talk on how amazing she would be if she gave it a chance. Afterwards, Carla decided to do it.

A few days later, Miss Jenn placed the song from the musical for auditions, "Now or Never". Everyone else had done well, but before Carla went on, she was nervous. But then, Seb gave her courage, exactly the same she gave him during opening night of HSM. So as Carla auditioned, she sang her heart out, and it wowed everyone, especially Seb. When auditions ended, Seb told Carla she was incredible, and her friends had also complimented her on she was great.

About a couple of days later, the cast list was posted. Ricky, for the second time from before, got Troy. Gina got Gabriella (the role she wanted and dreamt for since after Nini when she left East High and moved to L.A. for her music career), and she was happy she would get to do scenes with Ricky. Ashlyn, once again, got casted as Ms. Darbus. Kourtney got Taylor, Jet got Chad, Emmy got Kelsi, and EJ got Coach Bolton. When Seb looked, he got Ryan again, and he was thrilled. But Carla was too scared to see what part she got, so she asked Seb to look. And when he did, he said that Carla got Sharpay. The couple were proud of each other. They may be still boyfriend and girlfriend off stage, but they were excited to play brother and sister on stage.

A couple months later, during rehearsals one day, Carla was feeling unwell, and Seb was concerned as Miss Jenn and the theatre kids were too. So, Miss Jenn gave her a couple of days off until she would feel better. But Carla had gotten worse, and she didn't seem to know why until she was discovering why her stomach was upsetting and making her queasy. 

So, she went to a pharmacy after school as she told Seb she would call him. At the pharmacy, she bought a pregnancy test, and then took it when she got home. After she took it, it came back positive. Carla was horrified by that feeling about it, and she wasn't sure if she even wanted kids. Maybe the plus sign was false, but she couldn't tell. So she needed to find a way to break it to Seb as they were still young and got a musical to focus on. 

But how would he react to the news? Will her pregnancy affect her role for the musical? How are they going to survive their junior year as expecting parents? So many questions that are yet to be answered.
---------------------
Pt. 1 coming up!