Seblos: New Year's, Baby!

Summary: Carlos and Seb are expecting their first child, and they're attending to Ashlyn and Maddox's house for the New Year's Eve party. But the baby rings out the new year when Seb goes into labor.
----------------------
Seb and Carlos have been together for quite a long time, and now, they are expecting their first child.

They both have been dating since high school, and their dreams were becoming theater actors while they were in Miss Jenn's drama class where they did plays, including musicals together. They attended NYADA in New York where they attended classes together, and after years of trying and failing, they never gave up until they finally succeeded whenever they got the leads or supporting roles in plays and musicals on Broadway, and they have supported each other throughout those times. It went on like that for years until Carlos and Seb decided to take a break from Broadway life when they moved back to Salt Lake for a while. And it was where they found out that Seb was pregnant.

Back before that, Seb had told Carlos about how he did not want to have children at first, because when he was younger, his parents took him to a doctor where they found out Seb had some sort of gene where it allowed him to carry a child. It was quite confusing, but Seb had never felt this scared about the detail of what would happen in his body if it ever did. And it was a long time ago before Seb met Carlos. After giving an explanation, Carlos was so encouraging as he told Seb that he would look perfect just the way he had always been while carrying a baby, and Seb was very grateful for Carlos to not think he was a freak or anything like that.

A couple months after moving back to Salt Lake, Seb was feeling sick and Carlos took him to a doctor. After going through some results, the doctor said Seb was pregnant. They got excited about becoming dads, and then they told their families and friends the news. However, Carlos's family was a little confused, and Seb explained the same story since after he told Carlos about it. Shortly after, Carlos's parents and sisters welcomed Seb into the family with open arms. At some of the times during his pregnancy, Seb felt insecure about his body, but Carlos would tell him he felt beautiful exactly as how he would see it. But he would also feel achy anywhere in his body and have these weird cravings for food. Carlos had been taking great care of his partner as he was carrying the precious thing of their lives and they couldn't be more excited about meeting their baby.

The holidays had rolled around at the end of the year. A few months ago, Carlos and Seb found out they were having a baby girl who was due in January, but they hadn't figured a name yet. They had their daughter's nursery ready a little close before Thanksgiving, and about a month later, Christmas came and they celebrate it with their families all together. And that Christmas day was magical as Carlos asked Seb to marry him, and he joyfully accepted. As the year was ending and a new one coming up, Seb and Carlos are getting close to welcoming their baby girl.

New Year's Eve came as Seb and Carlos were getting themselves ready for the party hosted by Ashlyn and her wife, Maddox at their house. Seb was looking at his reflection in the mirror for last-minute adjustments, and he put a hand on his baby bump as he made a pose.

"What do you think, baby girl? Do I look okay?" Seb talked to the unborn inside his stomach.

The baby gave out a little kick as Seb felt it underneath his palm.

"Yeah, I think so too," Seb chuckled.

Carlos entered the room before Seb noticed his fiance from behind when he still looked into the mirror and it made him smile as he turned around.

"Hey there, my sweet prince," Seb said sweetly.

"Hello gorgeous," Carlos said before he walked up to Seb.

They took each other's hands and gazed lovingly into each other's eyes.

"You look so beautiful to me," Carlos complimented.