Seblos: Pregnancy Brain (feat. Ricky)

Summary: Seb is concerned about Carlos on the weird stuff he's been doing during his pregnancy. Carlos has a little something that has to do with his brain while he's a human being inside his body. And it is what it's called pregnancy brain. Seb then calls Ricky to help keep an eye on Carlos from being dumb or even doing something dumb as they spend a little quality time together. But things become bad for Ricky until Carlos suddenly does something smart to help him out of the situation.

Note: This based on the events of the Modern Family season four episode "When a Tree Falls" between the moments of Claire and Gloria. And Gloria's pregnancy brain. There will be a few changes in the storylines and will be adding things that didn't actually happen during the episode, but I make it up as I go along. In this story, it's a little different from the other couple of Modern Family stories I've rewritten for before.
------------------------
*the Seblos house*

Carlos and Seb had been happily married for a couple years and now they were expecting their first child. When Carlos first found out he was pregnant, Seb was the first person ever told who then was thrilled about the news. And then on, Seb had been very supportive to Carlos with the pregnancy. However, while Carlos was seven months along, Seb had his worries for his husband on what was going on with him and why some of the things in their household were in different places when they were supposed to be in the correct rooms. Seb's concern on how stupid Carlos was getting as he was carrying their child inside was quite out of hand as Carlos had a little something called "pregnancy brain."

So one day, Seb got a call from his parents and they needed his help on the farm, but he couldn't leave Carlos alone all day as he was expecting to see him doing the next dumb thing. Seb tried calling his friends, but they had plans and he did not get much luck until the only person who was available for the day. And so, Seb reached out to Ricky. When Seb explained the situation, Ricky agreed to keep an eye on Carlos while Ricky's husband, EJ was taking their four-year-old son, Riah, to his school friend's birthday party that afternoon.

Seb approached to the doorway as Carlos was walking down the stairs carefully.

Seb (smiling): Hi, honey.

Carlos (moans): Hey.

Seb (in concern): You okay?

Carlos: Yeah. (as he rubs his stomach) Originally, the baby would be kicking inside me like crazy. But lately, I felt like something weird has been going on with me during the pregnancy, and I just don't know what's wrong with me.

Seb: Oh, sweetheart... (pulls Carlos in for a side hug) There's nothing wrong with you. Whatever's going on with you just would lead you to confusion. It happens. But I'm here for you.

Carlos smiled a bit.

Seb (suddenly remembers): Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, my parents called earlier today after we had breakfast.

Carlos: What for?

Seb: Well, my family needs my help on the farm.

Carlos (pulls away from side hug): Again? Didn't you already do that a couple weeks ago?

Seb: You know how they are.

Carlos (whines): But what about me?

Right before Seb could answer, a knock came to the door.

Voice (singsong): Hello, hello!

Ricky appeared as he entered inside the house.

Ricky: Hey, Carlos. So, ready to go?

Carlos (confused): Where?

Ricky: Thought we were doing a Costco run.

Carlos looked at Seb, progressing on what his husband was trying to do.