Seblos: A Reunion of Surprises

Summary: Seb and Carlos had dated while they were in high school, and then they broke up a few months after they graduated and went off to different colleges. Ten years later, they run into each other at their high school reunion, and sparks are starting to reconnect to each other. Two weeks after the high school reunion, Carlos starts feeling sick, and he finds out he's pregnant at the doctors. Carlos tells Seb he's the father right away, but could they still be in love with each other since after high school? 
------------------------
Carlos Rodriguez and Seb Matthew-Smith were the happiest couple. They were remained together in high school until they graduated, but then, their relationship was called quits at the end of summer before Seb left for college in New York and Carlos stayed behind when he was attending to SLCC. The reason for that was Carlos and Seb had shared a dream of becoming Broadway actors together, and they originally planned to attend to AMDA College and Conservatory of the Performing Arts in New York. Seb got accepted into that school, but unfortunately, Carlos did not. Seb tried to convince Carlos to reapply in a year, but Carlos did not want to wait and then rejected again. And it was recalled that day on how it all happened.
--------------------------
*ten years earlier: 2022*

Carlos and Seb were at Carlos's room where they were about to open their letters to see if they got accepted into AMDA.

"Okay, so you go first and then me?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah," Seb nodded.

Seb was nervous as he slowly opened his letter. And the moment he opened it, he read off from the letter and his eyes popped wide in surprise.

"What does it say, honey?" Carlos asked desperately.

"I got in," Seb replied.

"Wait, what?" Carlos went around to see his letter and gasped at what it said.

"I got in!" Seb repeated with excitement.

"You got in!" Carlos said.

"I can't believe I got in!" Seb yelled happily.

"Oh Sebastian! This is great! I'm so proud of you!" Carlos wrapped his arms around Seb for a hug.

The pair shared a celebratory kiss for a moment.

"Okay, your turn," Seb said.

Carlos got too excited for Seb as he started opening the envelope. And when he did, he read off what the letter, and the excitement died down and his smile slowly dropped and faded. Seb, on the other hand, was feeling concerned.

"What's wrong, Carlos? What did it say?" he asked.

It took a moment of silence until Carlos said...

"I didn't get in."

Seb could see the disappointment that caught onto Carlos.

"Oh, sweetheart... I'm so sorry," Seb said solemnly and wrapped his arms around to hug him.

"I'm sorry too, Seb. I know how hard I worked myself to get into that school, so we could go together. But they think I'm not good enough," Carlos said.

"What are you talking about? You are good enough. You're always good at things, even a few you taught me on, and I've been good at them as well," Seb told him.

"Yeah, but sometimes, enough is not exactly enough," Carlos tried to reason.

"Well, maybe if you wait for at least another year, then you can reapply," Seb recommended.

"And then get rejected again? I mean, you'll be a year ahead of me before I could get in," Carlos told him.

"Well, I could just stay here with you, and AMDA can wait another year for me until you get in, so we could both go together. We'll talk to our parents about this---"