Rodfini: Rainbow Connection

Summary: Frankie and Joe sing a song to help their baby daughter when she can't stop crying.

Title based on the song by Kermit the Frog from The Muppets

Singing parts: Joe, Frankie, both
-------------------
Frankie Rodriguez and Joe Serafini had been married for three years, and they recently welcomed a daughter named Madelyn Bailey Rodriguez-Serfini.

The two had been happily in love with each other since HSMTMTS, and a couple years after the show ended, Joe asked Frankie to marry him. A year later, their wedding day was the most exciting day of their lives with their families and some of their former costars whom since they had been close friends with. A few months later, Frankie and Joe were talking about raising a family together. However, Frankie had a fear of being a father if he would ever screw things up. But Joe told him that it would be okay if he ever made mistakes sometimes, and they would work together to fix the problems, and shortly after, Frankie was on board.

A couple years later after trying, Frankie got pregnant, and he and Joe were in so much joy that they were about to become parents. They told their loved ones the news, and they sent their best wishes to the married couple. And when they announced it on their Instagram posts, and the fans congratulated them. Although, a few odd ones were disgusted, but it did not affect Frankie and Joe as they stayed strong and fought through the hate from their so-called fans. Months later, Frankie gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl as he and Joe came up with a name for their daughter: Madelyn Bailey.

As so little time had passed, Joe and Frankie were as happy as ever whenever they spent the best moments with Madelyn, they even nicknamed her Maddy. However, the two recent fathers get tired sometimes whenever Maddy would cry as she wanted something, and it often caused for the both of them to lose some sleep at night. Joe and Frankie almost did not know what to do anymore until they came up with a simple solution to get Maddy to sleep through the night.
-----------------
*in Maddy's bedroom*

At nights when Maddy would cry, Frankie and Joe had been taking turns as one would go take care of Maddy while the other sleep through. But for the last few months since after taking her home from the hospital, it had been difficult for the two of them. And then one night, Frankie and Joe argued about who should go and stop Maddy from crying as they tell each other one of them should go. It didn't take as long as they settled in agreement to go take care of their daughter together, because that's what parents do when there's a baby crying.

After having to try everything as usual, it was no use for Maddy to stop crying. Frankie bounced his daughter gently and Joe stretched his face tiredly.

"Argh! Maddy, please! We're both tired!" Frankie moaned at his daughter who was crying nonstop.

"Frankie, please don't make it worse. Yelling at her won't make her stop crying," Joe was trying to be sincere.

"But I'm so tired, Joe!" Frankie whined.

"I know, honey. I know," Joe said softly.

Then he took Maddy from Frankie's arms and tried bouncing her in his arms. Then Frankie was about to have a breakdown as he felt tears in his eyes.

"W-What's the matter?" Joe asked his husband.

"I don't know. I don't know what to do. I guess I wasn't meant to be a father," Frankie started sobbing.

"What are you talking about? Of course, you were meant to be a father. And besides, we're still new at this," Joe told him.

"But what if I can't do this anymore? I thought a baby was going to bring more closer than ever, but I've been feeling miserable about this. I haven't felt this miserable, even back while I was pregnant. Now, I wish none of this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't knocked me up!" Frankie yelled.