Rodfini: All of Me (A Valentine's Day Story)

Summary: Frankie and Joe are about to be celebrating Valentine's Day at home, Frankie has some news to tell Joe about, and Joe sings a song to Frankie.

Title based the song by John Legend.
------------------
Love was in the air as Frankie Rodriguez and Joe Serafini had been together for a few years. They met on the set of HSMTMTS, and announced their relationship. The two succeeded much in careers, and since after their show ended, they moved to New York and they fell in love with the city. Some time after moving there, they talked a few times about how fun it would to raise a family there, married life with maybe two or three kids. However, they were both scared about becoming fathers someday when they first talked it over, but they could be scared together as long as they got each other.

Then one day, Frankie got a little sick and did not know why. But when he went to visit the doctor, he found out the shocking detail he'd never knew it was going to happen to him: he was pregnant. After his appointment, Frankie was scared as he did not know how he was going to tell Joe. After all, they did talk about having a family of their own. But would Joe be delighted for the way to start a family with Frankie, or would they have to break up?

Well, it was Valentine's Day, and they wouldn't happen to have anything special planned as Frankie and Joe were going to be at home.
------------------
Frankie was getting to the apartment after he was out in the city for a little while, thinking things over. He was half scared and half confident as he was ready to tell Joe about the baby. So, he unlocked the door with his key, and as soon as he step inside, the apartment was a little dim. He saw a table where there was food on plates and fresh silverware and candles lit. Then Joe was walking out of the bedroom all dressed nicely with his hands behind his back.

"Joe, what's all...?" Frankie was confused.

Joe pulled his hands from behind his back and stuck outa bouquet of roses in front.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love," Joe smiled.

"Ooh, Joseph!"

They walked up to each other and went in for a kiss before Frankie took the roses from Joe and he found a vase to fill up water in to keep the roses alive. Then they sat to dinner and had a conversation, and it went on until they were at the end of their dessert.

"So, was everything okay at the doctors?" Joe asked.

"Oh, yeah. Everything was fine, and I'm good now," Frankie answered.

"I hope it wasn't anything serious, because you've been throwing up for the last few days," Joe said.

"Oh no, it wasn't serious. I mean..."

Frankie paused himself as he stared into Joe's eyes for a moment. He thought for a second that he probably should not tell him he was pregnant, but the longer he hide it, the sooner his boyfriend would get suspicious. So, it was time Frankie had told him.

"Actually, Joe, I have something I wanna tell you," he began.

"What is it, Frankie?" Joe asked.

"We might wanna go to the couch together, where we could sit there and talk," Frankie recommended.

So, he and Joe went to the couch where they sat themselves down and faced each other.

"So, what's going on?" Joe questioned.

"To be honest, I'm feeling nervous and scared when I found out today. And I'm afraid you would believe that this could be a joke or something once I've told you," Frankie told him.

"Honey, I would never think of something that has happened to you as a joke. I love you, and I'll always love you. And whatever it is you wanna tell me, you can trust me, right?" Joe said.