Seblos: Endless Love (A Valentine's Day Story)

Summary: It's Valentine's Day, and married couple Carlos and Seb are expecting twins together. But as they're about to go out to dinner, Seb starts going into labor early, and Carlos gets him to a hospital where their little ones are about to be born on this night.

Title based on Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
-------------------
Carlos and Seb Matthew-Smith-Rodriguez are have been living in New York and have been married for about a few years. They started out as theatre kids in high school where they also fell in love. After graduating, they attended to NYU in New York for college, and graduated a few years later. And since then, they have succeeded in their lives: Carlos became a choreographer and ran his own dance studio, and Seb became a Broadway actor and has won several awards, including the Tonys. With all the love and support from their families and friends, Carlos and Seb couldn't be any more happier as long as they had been together. And as life went on, they were engaged and then got married a couple years later. Then since they have succeeded in their careers, they have lived in a very big, nice house. And now, Seb was pregnant, and he and Carlos couldn't be happier.

A few years back as they were planning for their wedding, Seb and Carlos had a talk about having a family, but Seb had this little secret only he and anyone in his family were the only ones to know: Seb had a sort of gene that could allow his body to carry a baby. When Seb told Carlos the whole story about how he had it his whole life since he was born, he was scared and embarrassed as he thought he would be ashamed about it if he told anyone else, including Carlos. But Carlos told Seb about how he thought it would be amazing for him to carry a baby, and as of no matter what might happen, he would always be in love with the same man from before since they were in high school.

And on that one summer day they found out Seb was pregnant when Carlos took him to see a doctor, they were thrilled to receive the news. When they told all of their loved ones, they were happy for the couple. Carlos and Seb later announced the pregnancy on their Instagram posts, and explained about how Seb was willing to carry children in his body. Afterwards, their fans sent their best wishes, though a few several odd fans seemed to have given out the hate, but it wouldn't affect on Seb and Carlos.

Carlos and Seb would often talk about what they wanted their child to be. Carlos said having a son would be a great experience to have since he had three sisters around his family, but Seb was more likely to become a father to a daughter whom he wanted to love and cherish with. At Seb's 12-week scan, he and Carlos found out they were going to have twins. They should have been scared about it at first, but then they were happy when having two babies would bring them great joy into their lives. And when Seb was at 20 weeks, he and Carlos find out the gender of their babies, and they each both got what they had wanted: Carlos got a boy and Seb got a girl.

As months passed, Carlos and Seb were almost about to become fathers to the babies after getting all the baby stuff they shopped for, and the nursery and two cribs all set in an extra room they had in their house. They went on going over names for their twins, and they each picked out first and middle names for their son and daughter. For Carlos, he thought of a boy's name, Leo Alexander and the girl's name, Bianca Elizabeth. And Seb wanted the kids' names to be Simon Christopher and Margaret Blaire. And then, they settled in agreement that since they each got the gender of the babies they wanted earlier, they each would get to use their names for their kids. Carlos was going to go with his boy name for their son, and Seb with his girl name for their daughter.

The twins were due sometime around February, which meant Seb was now getting close to giving birth, and it terrified him as he felt for it. But Carlos was going to be right next to him the whole time without having to go anywhere else. And so, February came, and it was Valentine's Day. As Seb was about a week and a half away from his due date, things were about to take a turn unexpectingly.
---------------------
*Valentine's Day*