Volume 2 Chapter 1: Best Day Ever

Y/N - Your name

L/N - Last name

E/C - Eye color

H/C - Hair color

F/C - Fur color

"Talking"

Thoughts

'Writing/reading'

"Whispering"
--------------

A week had passed since Ruby and I had started dating, and our relationship, although plainly seen, was still a but quiet, as Ruby felt a bit awkward about it.

But tomorrow was the first day back at school, and we wanted to do something fun to celebrate it. Like weird people.

"Whatcha doin?" Yang had asked Blake, you was reading her notes.

"Nothing. Just going over notes from last semester."

"Lame."

As Yang was goofing around, having peas catapulted at her, and catching them with her mouth, by Nora, Ruby came by with a binder of papers bigger than Weiss' ego, titled "Best Day Activities!" Although, there were crossed out words that also had "Vytal Festival Activites, Property of Weiss Schnee".

"*Ahem* Sisters! Friends! Weiss..."

"Hey!"

"Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream."

"This oughta be good."

"A dream that one day, the five of us would come together, as a team..."

I was hoping for an or-

"And have the most fun anyone ever had, ever!"

"Did you steal my binder?" Weiss asked.

"I am not a crook."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!"

"I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Ehh!? Guys? Am I right?"

"Boooooooo!"

"Look guys, it's been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today."

"I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store."

"Knowing Ruby, both." I reply to Weiss.

"I don't know... I think I might sit this one out."

"Sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day we should do it as a team."

"I got it!" Nora yelled out.

Uh oh...

"I for one think that--"

She was suddenly hit in the face by a pie. A cream pie. Maybe that's a sign. And everything had escalated a bit too much.

The cafeteria was in utter chaos, and team JNPR had already made a makeshift castle, with Nora standing at the top.

"I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!"

"Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be delicious!"

"YEAH!!!"

"Off with their heads!"

Might as well join in and beat my friends with a breadstick.

Yang had used two whole turkeys as weapons, with Blake also picking breadsticks, both of whom were fighting off melons. A lot of melons.

Wait, hold on, why does this school have so many melons, and why are these breadsticks able to break high velocity melons with ease?

At first, it seemed like we were winning, but Nora's superhuman strength was too much for Weiss, throwing Weiss into a pillar with enough force to break the pillar and send it crumbling down. Ruby saved her of course.

"Weiss. Weiss! Don't leave me! Nooooo!!!!"

After that, Yang was next to go, first going after Ren, but Nora stepped in, and once again with superhuman strength, launched Yang through the roof, and we never saw her again.

Pyrrha had gotten up and used her semblance on some, and by that I mean a lot of soda cans, and using them against Blake, who was fine at first, but the overwhelming power finished her off.

After this, Ruby had used her semblance, moving fast enough to pull the scattered objects nearby to her, and throwing JNPR against a wall and having them hit by the debris Ruby had collected.

And in the end, I never even used my breadstick.

Glynda Goodwitch came in, rather angry, and had used her semblance, or maybe magic? to repair and fix the damage we had caused.

"Children, please. Do not play with your food."

Almost immediately after saying that, Yang had broke through the roof again, landing on a table, breaking it, and somehow being perfectly fine.

Though, alls well that ends well. Defenders of the world, huh? Well, maybe later. For now, We're all still kids.