Volume 1 Chapter 6: The Badge And The Burden

Y/N - Your name

L/N - Last name

E/C - Eye color

H/C - Hair color

F/C - Fur color

"Talking"

Thoughts

'Writing/reading'

"Whispering"

------------------

It was an early morning as all but one of us woke up. We all got dressed as Ruby picked up a whistle, about to wake Weiss up.

Weiss soon did wake up, stretching her arms out and yawning as Ruby blew the whistle, scaring her.

"Gah!"

"Goooood morning team RWBY!"

"What in the world is wrong with you?"

"I don't see anything wrong with her."

"Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business."

"Excuse me?"

"Decorating!"

"What?"

"We still have to unpack." The luggage she was holding spilled onto the floor. "And clean."

Ruby blew the whistle again, making Weiss fall to the floor.

"Alright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, Y/N, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission. Banzai!"

"Banzai!" Three of us exclaimed in unison.

Weiss then sighed as we began to decorate. Yang put up a boy band poster as Weiss herself put up a fancy painting. Blake began to put the books on the bookshelf, before hiding one called "Ninjas of Love", a book about ninja, and a love affair between a couple of girls and a guy, I only read it once, it wasn't too bad. Ruby sliced the curtains in half for Oum knows why. But we then repaired it with some tape. However, the beds were... well... they didn't have much room.

"This... isn't going to work." Leave it up to the rich bitch to state the obvious.

"It is a bit cramped." Thank you Blake, for once again stating the obvious.

"Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff." Maybe you shouldn't have packed so much!

"Or we could ditch the beds. And replace them with bunk beds!" That...! Is actually a good idea. Thank you Ruby.

"Um, that sounds incredibly dangerous."

"And super awesome!"

"It does seem efficient."

"Sounds fine to me."

"Well, we should put it to a vote."

"Ha, I think we just did."

We all quickly redid the beds, hanging Ruby's bed up with ropes and covering it with a sheet.

"Objective complete. Alright, our second order of business is... classes. Now, we have a few classes together today. At 9 we've gotta be-"

"What!? Did you say 9 o'clock!?"

"Umm..."

"It's 8:55 you dunce!"