Prologue

Y/N - Your name

L/N - Last name

E/C - Eye color

H/C - Hair color

F/C - Fur color

"Talking"

Thoughts

'Writing/reading'

"Whispering"

------------------

(What is a Godhunter? (Spoilers for Volume 6. If you have not seen volume 6, watch it then come back. I'll wait...)

A Godhunter is someone who hunts down well... Gods, or in this case, false gods. The Godhunters originally started as guards to both the God of Light and the God of Dark. When Salem came to the Gods for a second time, the Guards of the Gods, they were called at the time, died at the hands of the immortal being. However, when the world was recreated, the Gods summoned their best Guards. One guard of Light and one guard of Dark. They were summoned to assist Ozma with the destruction of Salem and train volunteers as the brand new "Godhunters". Expertly trained to kill Grimm and humans, trained to use magic. All races were welcomed and respected. However, the Godhunters could not locate Ozma or his current body until his second life. Sadly, Salem found out about the Godhunters and targeted them. Leaving only a few left. Including the original two Godhunters. It has been noted that decendents of the two Godhunters were able to summon the weapons and use the unique powers of that specific Guard. Decendents of the Guard of Light were given a unique sword, blessed by the God of Light. While decendents of the Guard of Dark were given an legendary scythe created by the God of Dark.
------------

3rd P.O.V.

There lived a family of Faunus in the kingdom of Vale. This family is filled with impossibilities, legends, and myth. Both the mother and daughter shouldn't exist, due to their traits. They have multiple animal traits of foxes, the ears and tails of a fox. As well as having multiple tails. A race of Faunus long forgotten.

The father and son were more "normal", however, they possessed something impossible as well. Magic. They had both their semblance, and true magical abilities. Turning creatures to ice, or using the wind to cut through the strongest of stone, or creating fire from nothing to melt the un-meltable.

Both sides were impossibly strong, however, they never used their abilities for any reason. They simply wanted to live a normal, peaceful life. Until one day, a young man knocked on their door, and told the father something very important.

"She has come back. We need the Godhunters, as soon as possible."

The father was unfit to fight, due to his many injuries he has sustained throughout his life, so the eldest child, their son, grab a weapon and left the home.

One month. Two months. Eight months. A year and a half passed, and the son never came back home. Until one day, when the door to the family's home burst in and the son laid there on the floor, bleeding, bruised and beaten, taking his last breaths.

He only lived slightly longer through sheer determination, but his wounds were too severe to be treated, and so he passed away in his little sister's arms, not even 24 hours after he came home. He died with a smile, knowing he was still with his family.

Enraged, the young girl picked up her brother's weapon and began training. Everyday, one thousand sword strikes. Everyday, one hundred squats. Every day, extreme training to strengthen her body and her resolve.

She learned magic, and how to add it to her unique semblance. The raging flame inside her was her power. She would call upon it to devastate her enemies. But, she was also taught to not let the fire consume her, or she may never return.

Understanding, she had decided to pick up her brother's nefarious trait, which was sneaking out at night to flirt with women.

And, one fateful night, was one that was the first step towards her quest for revenge.