𝚡𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! Goddamn it. Whoa, whoa!" Richie exclaimed.

Luciana bit her lip as she sat Gale up. Gale looked at her confused.

"No, hey! Sit the fuck down." Richie told Sam, aiming the gun at her.

Sam slowly sat down. Luciana looked over to Richie and Sidney.

"I'm so sorry, Sid. We can't let you live, either I mean, surviving this many times that would just be ridiculous." Richie sat in front of Sidney.

Luciana looked between Gale and Sidney "This time the fans are gonna be the ones who win. That about cover it?"

"Nailed it, loves." Amber smirked at the pair.

"Get Tara out of the closet. We got to start staging the bodies!" Richie exclaimed.

"Stay with me, Sid. Stay with me." Gale told Sidney.

"You really should've listened to Dewey. He nailed it in one! Dude, look at the love interest! Are you fucking stupid? I even had you convinced it could be your sister." Richie chuckled.

"She's not here." Amber spoke up from the bedroom Tara was hiding in.

Luciana and Richie looked at each other.

"What the fuck do you mean, she's not here?" Richie questioned.

"She's not here!" Amber exclaimed.

"I untied her. Guess you're not as persuasive as you thought." Sam smirked.

The phone rang scaring Richie. Luciana rolled her eyes.

"That's for you." Sam told Richie.

Richie chuckled "Yeah, like your gimpy little sister's gonna make a difference."

"She's our fucking pincushion at this point." Luciana smirked.

"Amber! Fan out. She couldn't have gotten far." Richie yelled to Amber.

"I can't find her!" Amber exclaimed.

It was silent.

"Amber?" Richie questioned.

Sam tackled Richie to the ground. Luciana tried to get Sam off of Richie. Sam pushed her off then bit Richie's wound. Luciana got up and helped Richie up.

"Let's find her." Luciana glared at the staircase.

❀ ❀ ❀

"SAM! Where you going? Your big scene's coming up!" Richie gripped onto the wall for support.

Luciana and Richie walked up the stairs.

"That's the thing about slashers, Sam. So many blood trails. This one yours? Only one way to find out!" Richie exclaimed, walking up the stairs.

Luciana followed behind. Richie flipped his knife in his hand. God, that was hot. Sam grabbed Richie and jumped on his back. Luciana ran down the stairs to grab the knife, hiding it in her back pocket.

"Stop..fucking up..my ending!" Richie exclaimed, banging Sam into the door behind them.

Sam got up and ran down the stairs.

"Sam? Sam!" Richie yelled, the pair tumbling down the stairs.

Sam started to crawl over where the knife had fallen, but it was gone.

"What the hell?" Sam whispered, she swore it was right there.

Richie got on top of Sam. Sam pushed Richie off of her then got on top of him and started to punch him. Luciana got up from where she stood and tackled Sam to the ground. Richie got up and snuck out through the garage.

Sidney and Gale limped in "Where's Richie?"

Sam got off of Luciana "He's gone?"

The three women started to look for Richie.

Luciana got up, quietly and snuck out to the garage.

"Richie?" Luciana asked, quietly.

Richie leaned against his car "We take our cars and light them on fire then we go wherever you want to go."

Luciana nodded and hugged Richie. Richie hugged her back and kissed her head.

"I love you." Luciana mumbled.

"I love you more." Richie kissed her head.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{AHHHH ALMOST DONE WITH PART 1 EPILOGUE COMING SOON}