𝚡𝚒𝚡

❀ ❀ ❀

ETHAN CHUCKLED, LOOKING At his older brother and Luciana. Tara and Sam's mouths hung open in shock.

"It's called faking your deaths. Old Ghostface trick, Sam and Tara." Richie smirked, wiping his knife clean.

Luciana wrapped an arm around Ethan, rubbing his arm. It worked. It really worked.

"Thank you for sneaking us in, Ethan." Luciana smirked, looking up at him, planting a kiss on his cheek.

Quinn and Wayne looked over to Ethan in shock. He knew?

"Richie and Luciana were right. It's so easy to foil Dad's and Quinn's plans." Ethan smirked, laughing softly.

Luciana hummed and looked down at Wayne, tilting her head. Wayne looked over to Richie, his face softening. Richie rolled his eyes, he wasn't gonna fall for it.

"Don't you fucking dare try to soften your way into my life. Even if I was dead, Ethan and I aren't competitors." Richie glared at his father, waving his blood knife around between Ethan and Wayne.

Ethan smirked at that. Quinn was in shock. What was happening?

"We knew everything. Looks like you couldn't turn Ethan to the dark side after all, Palpatine." Luciana kicked Wayne down.

Wayne coughed, looking at her. She was dead.

"Check on Kirby." Richie instructed Luciana, his eyes averting to her baby bump.

Luciana bumped into Quinn, walking over to Kirby. Kirby held her shoulder, looking at Luciana. Was she gonna kill her? Luciana held onto Kirby, putting pressure on her wound.

"Lucy?" Kirby breathed out, staring at her.

Luciana smiled, softly. Tara and Sam looked at each other. How was that possible?

"Did you know?" Tara questioned Sam, confused.

Sam shook her head. Vince and Arianna would've told her. Or would they?

"You really shouldn't have tried to frame Vince and Sam, Quinn." Ethan scolded.

Richie did the knife flip and wrapped his arm around Sam. He felt bad for stabbing her.

"Sorry, Sam." Richie apologized, looking down at her face.

Sam rubbed his arm, sighing. She had to forgive and forget. 

"Luciana, take Ethan and get help." Tara told Luciana.

Luciana got out of her Ghostface costume. Ethan did as well. The pair going up the ladder and going to get help.

 The pair going up the ladder and going to get help