𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

❀ ❀ ❀

1 YEAR LATER

Luciana paced in the bathroom. Her period was late by three weeks. She bit her lip as the 5 minutes were up. Luciana was worried Richie was going to leave her. Richie came home, groceries in hand.

"Lucy?" Richie asked.

Luciana looked at the pregnancy test, it was positive. Richie came into the restroom. Luciana hid the test behind her back.

"What's the matter?" Richie questioned, wrapping his arms around her.

Luciana sighed and handed him the pregnancy test. Richie furrowed his brows then looked down at his wife.

"I'm gonna be a father?" Richie bit his lip.

Luciana rubbed her arm and stared at her feet. He was gonna leave her. Richie placed a finger underneath her chin and made her look at him. He was excited that they were gonna be a family.

Luciana sighed "I understand if you want to leave me."

Richie chuckled "We've been trying for a year and you think I want to leave you now?"

Luciana shrugged. Richie leaned down and kissed her, placing his hands on the back of her thighs. Luciana wrapped her legs around his waist then pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you, Roachie." Luciana giggled.

Richie rolled his eyes, playfully at the nickname "I love you, too, Luciana."

Luciana giggled and kissed him. Richie kissed back, backing up to the bed. Luciana held onto Richie as he laid down on the bed.

"You trying for twins?" Luciana joked.

Richie smirked at his wife "Possibly."

Luciana unbuttoned his shirt and took it off of him. Richie kissed her neck, sucking on the flesh. Luciana moaned, gripping onto his hair. Richie pulled her shirt over her head and unclasped her bra clasp. Luciana tossed her bra to the side then went back to kissing him.

You can guess what happened next.