𝚡𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

LUCIANA WALKED INTO The bodega to get some snacks for her and Richie. She pulled her hood over her head, walking down the snacks aisle. What could possibly go wrong? She grabbed Cheetos for Richie and a bag of M and Ms for herself. Luciana was about to go to the register when she heard a familiar gruff voice.

Vince Schneider.

"Fuck.." Luciana mumbled to herself walking over to the register.

The clerk told her the total. Luciana paid and shook her head.

"Keep the change." Luciana grabbed the bag, exiting the bodega.

Luciana sighed as she knew Vince was directly behind her. What now?

"Luciana! Lucy! Luce!" Vince yelled at her, trying to get her attention.

Luciana turned around then grabbed Vince by his wrist taking him to the closest alleyway.

"Shh, keep your voice down!" Luciana glared at him.

Vince sighed and shook his head "The news said you and Richie died in a car accident."

Luciana rolled her eyes and rubbed her face. At least their plan was working.

"Technically Luciana is dead. Briana and Joseph aren't." Luciana crossed her arms, looking at Vince up and down.

Vince leaned against the wall "What if I tell them you and Richie survived? Then what?"

Luciana grabbed her Buck 120 out of the back of her pants aiming it at Vince's throat. Vince gasped when the blade made contact with his neck. Luciana was pissed. All of hers and Richie's hard work would go down the drain, because Vince knew the secret.

"You tell anyone Richie and I are alive I'll stab you so much you will be begging me to stop and I'll leave you to bleed out, understand?" Luciana threatened him.

Vince nodded, rapidly. Luciana saw the fear in Vince's eyes. Perfect. Luciana moved the knife away from his neck. Vince rubbed his neck.

"I won't tell anyone, I promise." Vince cried out.

Luciana grabbed her bag of groceries off the floor. Vince was telling the truth. Luciana glared at Vince then walked back to hers and Richie's apartment.

❀ ❀ ❀

"HONEY, I'M HOME!" Luciana exclaimed, entering the apartment putting her keys in the dish.

Richie came into the living room with a towel around his waist. Luciana giggled and came over to him.

"Hello to you, too." Luciana giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Richie took the bag out of Luciana's hand and sighed "Thank you."

Luciana nodded "Guess who saw me."

Richie turned his head to his wife. Fuck. They were supposed to be dead.

"Who?" Richie questioned going over to his drawer to put some clothes on.

Luciana sighed, deeply.

"Vince." Luciana bit her lip, staring down at her feet.

Richie put his shirt over his head then put on a pair of boxers. Luciana sighed.

"What's next? Your brother and sister?" Luciana placed her hands on his chest.

Richie shook his head and cupped her face. He kissed her, softly. She kissed back, gripping onto his shirt.

"Everything will be okay." Richie assured his wife, holding her close.

Luciana rubbed his chest and sighed, softly. She couldn't thank Richie enough for being there for her.

"What if I called Arianna over?" Richie looked down at his wife.

Luciana nodded. They befriended Arianna Macher, Stu Macher's daughter on the Stab subreddit. Richie left the room to call Arianna.

❀ ❀ ❀

ARIANNA SAT NEXT To Luciana and laid back. Luciana looked over to Arianna and rubbed her stomach.

"I'll talk to Vince. He listens to me more, since we're literally family." Arianna chuckled, moving her hair off her shoulder.

Arianna smiled and nodded "Thank you."

"Roachie." Arianna called out to Richie.

Richie walked into the room. He was fine with his wife calling him Roachie, but now their friend was doing it. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Stu 2.0." Richie sat next to his wife.

Luciana popped an m and m in her mouth, trying so hard not to laugh. Arianna hit him with the pillow.

"Be nice, kids." Luciana giggled.

Richie pouted, resting his head on her shoulder. He was cute. Luciana wrapped her hand around his jaw, feeling his beard rub against her hand.

"I love you." Richie pouted.

Luciana pecked his lips "I love you more."

He smiled softly then turned on Stab. The three of them got comfy then watched the movie.

 The three of them got comfy then watched the movie