𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

SMUT WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

❀ ❀ ❀

LUCIANA BIT HER Lip as she drove behind Richie. When they got a secluded area Luciana dropped her bag of clothes by Richie. He dropped his bag near hers. Luciana sighed as she poured bourbon all over her car and Richie's. Richie sighed as he tossed the bottle he lit on fire on their cars.

Luciana sighed as she looked at Richie "Rich?"

Richie looked at her "Yeah?"

"Do you wanna bid farewell to your car?" Luciana chuckled.

Richie cleared his throat "Here lies Richie Bailey and Luciana Chang's cars they were so young and will be dearly missed..."

Luciana giggled "Dork."

Richie picked up both of their bags "Now what?"

Luciana got her ID and tossed it near the fire. Richie got his out and tossed it with hers.

"We're dead, too." Luciana sighed as she walked off.

Richie followed her "What if we get caught?"

"We won't." Luciana wrapped her arm around his bicep.

"Okay.." He frowned.

❀ ❀ ❀

LUCIANA SIGHED AS She sat with Richie on the hotel bed. Richie kissed her cheek.

"We have to think strategically, your brother, sister, and father are going to find us if we don't do this right." Luciana tore apart her pizza and ate it piece by piece.

Richie listened to Luciana, blushing. He loved when she took control of situations and explained her ideas.

"Roachie?" Luciana snapped her fingers in front of his face.

Was he not listening to her?

He shook his head "Sorry.."

Luciana finished her pizza slice and rolled her eyes. Richie kissed her neck down to her shoulder.

"Richie, not now.." Luciana whispered, biting her lip.

"Yes, now." Richie laid her down on the bed and unbuttoned her pants.

Luciana helped him take them off then pulled him back up. Richie leaned down and kissed her. Luciana kissed back.

"Lucy, wait.." Richie pulled away and stroked her cheek.

"Is something wrong?" Luciana frowned.

Richie sighed "Are you sure about it this time?"

Luciand unbuckled his belt and nodded. Richie unbuttoned then unzipped his pants, pulling them off with his boxers. Luciana pulled down her panties and kissed him. Richie kissed back slowly inserting himself into her.

"Richie.." Luciana gripped his back, moaning.

Richie winked at her, starting to thrust himself into her. Luciana wrapped her legs securely around his waist. Richie wrapped his hand around her throat, squeezing it, gently.

"Richie." Luciana moaned.

"You like that?" He smirked.

She nodded and scratched his back. He kissed her neck, thrusting a bit faster. Luciana tossed her head back.

"I'm close, Richie.." Luciana moaned.

"Me, too." Richie kissed her shoulder.

Luciana gripped his hair and bit her lip. Richie groaned, meeting his climax. Luciana followed soon after. Richie pulled out and held her close.

"I love you, Richard Bailey." Luciana mumbled.

Richie kissed her head "I love you, too, Luciana Chang."

Luciana kissed his cheek and rubbed his chest. Richie held her and kissed her head.

"Night, Richie." She mumbled, closing her eyes.

"Night, Luce." He closed his eyes.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{FIRST HALF IS DONEEEE SECOND HALF COMING SOON}