𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

LUCIANA AND RICHIE Snuck onto the subway train that had Ethan and Mindy. Luciana took off her mask and sat down with Richie. He wrapped his arm around and kissed her head. Luciana put her mask back on along with Richie. This plan had to work.

When it got to a stop Richie and Luciana snuck out hearing Ethan's cries for help. They left the subway and walked to the bodega. Luciana climbed up the ladder then got onto the roof with Richie. They opened the door of the emergency exit and waited for Ethan's text. Luciana pulled her mask up a bit, along with Richie's.

"I love you, Richard Henry Bailey." Luciana mumbled, stroking his cheeks.

He kissed her forehead, rubbing her back. They had to do this.

"I love you, Luciana Mae Chang-Bailey." He smiled softly, planting a kiss to her head.

The pairs phones vibrated. There was their signal. Luciana walked out of the room with Richie following close behind. She heard Chad's and Vince's screams. Shit, they broke their promise.

Richie pulled down his mask, adjusting his voice changer. Luciana fixed hers as well. Ethan managed to steal back Richie's and Luciana's masks. They had to be more cautious since she was 3 and a half months pregnant. Luciana pulled Richie down so no one can see them.

"Kirby, stop! Get away from the girls!" Wayne exclaimed to Kirby.

Luciana held Richie's hand, waiting for the right time to do their reveal. Richie watched the scene play out. 

"What are you doing?" Kirby questioned Wayne, her hands shaking anxiously.

Richie looked at Luciana. Luciana was worried they wouldn't make it out.

"Did you kill Quinn? Did you kill my daughter?!" Wayne exclaimed at Kirby.

Luciana rolled her eyes. Dramatic much? Richie covered his mouth, trying not to laugh.

"Jesus Christ! Whatever he's been saying to you, don't listen to him! He's probably the killer!" Kirby exclaimed.

Richie nudged Luciana to get her to crawl to be behind Wayne. Luciana crawled away from Richie standing behind an unmasked Quinn and Wayne. She kicked Wayne's leg, knocking him to his knees. Ethan chuckled, looking over to his sister-in-law. Richie stabbed Sam in the same spot he stabbed her the previous year.

Luciana unmasked, taking her voice changer out of her mask. She slid the switch to turn on the voice changer.

"Surprise, Samantha." She said into the voice changer, wiggling her brows.

Richie unmasked, taking the knife out of Sam's side. Sam looked over to the two of them. How was that possible?

"You're alive?!" Tara and Sam exclaimed, looking between Richie and Luciana.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{Dun...dun...dunnnnnnn}

dunnnnnnn}