𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❀ ❀ ❀

ARIANNA LEFT 30 Minutes after Stab ended. Luciana was scrolling through stopping at Jason and Greg's murders. Luciana looked at the bedroom then to the TV.

"ROACHIE!" Luciana yelled, standing up.

Richie groaned and got out of bed, going to the living room. He was exhausted and wanted to get some sleep.

"What?" He yawned, rubbing his eyes.

She sighed and walked over to him, grabbing his wrist.

"Someone killed Jason and Greg." Luciana bit her lip.

Richie snapped his head to the tv. Was someone avenging their fake deaths?

"What are we gonna do?" Luciana questioned.

Richie bit his lips looking between his wife and the TV. Luciana rubbed his arms.

"I think we should have thought this out properly..." Richie placed his hands on his hips.

Luciana sighed, looking down at her feet. Both Arianna and Vince knew of their presence. Luciana was worried their plan wouldn't work.

"I'm gonna go for a walk." Luciana sighed, grabbing her Buck 120 before she left.

❀ ❀ ❀

LUCIANA FELT A Hand wrapped around her bicep as she was walking. She was about to scream when the mystery person covered her mouth. Ethan stepped closer to his sister-in-law.

"Now, I'm gonna move my hand and you're gonna tell me how you're alive, okay?" Ethan told her.

Luciana rolled her eyes, but nodded. Ethan removed his hand. If she was alive, so was Richie. Ethan's eyes looked down at Luciana's stomach then her eyes.

"Ethan, you can't tell anyone we spoke." Luciana frowned.

Ethan nodded and pulled her into a hug. He was glad to see Luciana. He liked her a lot, she was good for his brother. Luciana wrapped her arms around him and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"You're pregnant?" Ethan smiled widely.

He was excited to be an uncle. Luciana smiled, softly and nodded. She had a tiny bump showing.

"I need you to keep this a secret, you can't tell Quinn and you can't tell your dad. I will tell Richie we spoke and that's it. If you want to have a secret meet up with your brother we can, but I need you to swear that you won't tell anyone that I'm alive or that Richie's alive, okay?" Luciana stuck out her pinky.

Ethan nodded, lacing his pinky with hers. He'd never snitch on her or Richie. He kept his promises and he was glad his brother and sister-in-law were safe.

"Eth, when the time is right we'll be together soon, okay?" Luciana reassured, looking at the boy before her.

"Okay." Ethan smiled, sadly then hugged her, tightly.

Luciana hugged back and kissed his cheek. Ethan pulled away and looked at his feet.

"I want to see him." Ethan mumbled, barely audible, but Luciana could make it out.

Luciana sighed, looked out to the city then back to Ethan. Ethan rubbed the back of his neck, sighing.

"Okay." Luciana sighed, walking back to hers and Richie's apartment.

Ethan following closely behind.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{Alright who's ready for the Bailey bros reunion?}

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.