𝚡𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀

LUCIANA WALKED DOWN The stairs to the living room. Ethan was keeping her posted on the situation.

"Any news from my brother?" Richie questioned, looking up from his phone to his wife.

Luciana checked her phone and bit her lip. She snorted. Why would Ethan openly announce he's a virgin?

"What's so funny?" Richie furrowed his brows together, putting his phone back in his pocket.

She showed him the text messages. He pursed his lips together trying not to laugh.

"Huh." He bit his lip, handing her back the phone.

Luciana put her phone in her pocket then wrapped her arms and legs around him. He kissed her head. Their plan had to work and now they had someone on the inside to foil Wayne and Quinn's plans. Now they waited for Ethan to come over and tell them the plans.

❀ ❀ ❀

ETHAN CAME INTO The house, searching for Richie and Luciana. They were currently in the game room playing Mario Kart. Richie was losing, horribly. Ethan found them then entered the room, a frown placed on his lips.

"Dad and Quinn plan on having me fake Quinn's death and attack the others at the apartment." Ethan told the pair, sitting next to Luciana.

He trusted Luciana and always enjoyed it when she was able to visit. Luciana wrapped an arm around Ethan, soothingly. Richie paused the game and rubbed his face with his hands. They had to think it through.

"So, there's Vince, Sam, Mindy, Chad, Tara, Anika, and Quinn at the apartment." Luciana listed off, crossing her legs.

Ethan nodded, rubbing his arm. He was so screwed. Luciana noticed his nervousness and sat in front of him.

"Ethan, you need to pretend like we're not a part of it, when Act 3 comes, we'll be there. For now, your brother and I need to stay on the sidelines...stay hidden. If you need us, you can call us." Luciana cupped Ethan's chin in her hand, placing a delicate kiss on his forehead.

Ethan nodded and got up. He bit his lip, looking between Luciana and Richie. She was right. He had to keep them out of it until the time was right.

"I'm with her on this one, little brother." Richie sighed, looking at Ethan then Luciana.

Ethan sighed and rubbed his face. He knew what he had to ddo to at least act the part. He turned around and walked to the door.

"I love you, guys." Ethan told them before leaving.

Luciana cuddled up into Richie, kissing his cheek. Richie sighed and rubbed her back, placing a kiss on her forehead. They sat there unsure what their next move was.

 They sat there unsure what their next move was