𝚡𝚒𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀

ETHAN AND LUCIANA Walked to Richie and Luciana's home. When Luciana walked inside she looked over to Ethan and rubbed his back.

"ROACHIE!" Luciana yelled, looking around for her husband.

Richie walked down the hall and saw Ethan. Oh, fuck. Ethan rubbed the back of his neck.

"Your idiot brother saw me." Luciana pointed at Ethan, looking between the two men.

Ethan rolled his eyes. Classic, Luciana. Richie walked over to Ethan and sighed. He glanced at his wife, sighing.

"He found me and he wanted to see you, Richie." Luciana frowned.

Richie stepped closer to his younger brother. Ethan rubbed the back of his neck then looked at Richie. Luciana sighed and got in between them. Her two idiots.

"I'm sorry, Ethan." Richie apologized, wrapping his arms around Luciana's waist.

Luciana nodded in agreement. She felt bad for Ethan.

Ethan sighed "Dad and Quinn are completely mad, Richie.."

Richie knew they probably wanted to avenge him, but Ethan is way too young for this kind of thing. He felt the same way about Amber. Why did they have to bring Ethan and Amber into their mess?

"I know, we saw the murders on TV." Richie sighed, rubbing his hands on Luciana's waist.

Ethan sat down on the couch, clasping his hands together. Luciana knew Ethan wanted to be away from all of it.

"Maybe we should betray dad and Quinn." Richie told Ethan, looking between him and his wife.

Luciana bit her lip and leaned against Richie. They had to think this through.

"Okay." Ethan and Luciana agreed.

When Act 3 rolled around they'd betray Quinn and Wayne.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{Short as shit...oops}

oops}