𝚡𝚡

❀ ❀ ❀

LUCIANA FLINCHED WHEN She heard gunshots. Ethan grabbed her arm, guiding her down the ladder.

"Luce, we gotta go! We gotta go!" Ethan encouraged her, climbing down the ladder.

Luciana followed behind Ethan and held onto him. Ethan ran down the street in hopes of seeing a police officer. Luciana stopped Ethan, pointing to Danny.

"Isn't that Sam's boyfriend?" Luciana questioned, looking over to the youngest Bailey child.

Ethan nodded, holding his chest trying to regain his breath. Luciana grabbed his wrist, the pair running up to Danny. Luciana stopped and tapped on Danny's shoulder. Danny looked over to Luciana, stepping back. He was told she had died.

"Luciana?!" Danny exclaimed in shock, staring at her.

They didn't have time for that at all. Luciana covered her face, sighing deeply. Ethan sighed as well, they needed to hurry.

"Yeah, yeah. Sam, Richie, and Tara need our help." Luciana waved her arms in the air, shaking her head.

Danny nodded and ran to get help.

❀ ❀ ❀

RICHIE HUGGED LUCIANA Tightly once Ethan, Danny, and herself got back to the shrine. Luciana stroked his hair, sobbing. She thought she lost her husband. The father of their baby. She was glad she didn't.

She sniffed, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. Richie chuckled, holding her up by her waist.

"Roachie..." Luciana mumbled, staring at him, tears streaming down her face.

Richie rested his forehead against hers, happy they were alive. Luciana pecked his lips, not wanting to let him go.

"Let's go home." Richie told her, setting her down.

Luciana nodded, looking behind them to see Vince being pushed into the ambulance on a gurney. She was glad he was alive. Luciana blew a kiss to Vince and Ethan, before following Richie to their home. When the pair got home Richie hugged Luciana, again. Luciana hugged back, rubbing his back.

"We need to hide, just in case." Luciana mumbled, stroking her husband's chestnut brown locks between her fingers in attempt to relax him.

Richie's breath hitched when her fingers came in contact with his hair. She was right. They were going to have a baby. They had to think of him first.

"We will, I promise." Richie swore, cupping her face, planting a kiss to his wife's forehead.

Luciana's eyes closed when his lips came into contact with her forehead. She relaxed herself. They had to do this. They would still keep in contact with their friends and family, but they had to protect their unborn baby.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{This is the end of the road for Richiana, pals. Epilogue coming soon and it's buh bye Richiana ;)}

 Epilogue coming soon and it's buh bye Richiana ;)}