From River to Claudia

This is the first time I've ever done anything like this, and compared to your blissful writings, melodic pieces, this will not measure up.

But I love you.

The moment I caught your gaze and you 'blew me a kiss,' I won't be cliche, but I will.

My life changed.

I wondered after the class at Gethsemane,

'How long will I be waiting to be with her again?'

And by the hand of God, we were brought together.

I've never done this right.

But the day I held the door open for you, and again, you blew the kiss, I realized I wanted nothing more than to be with you.

You held my gaze and told me everything I needed to know, yet you said nothing.

As we've spent time together, learning from each other, and appreciating God and His mercies, I have come to know that I don't want to live without you by my side.

I love you.

And walking hand in hand with you, with the hand of God holding us, I'm everywhere I long to be.

You've voiced anxieties with no words.

I know that you worry that I might find someone else, another woman to love.

But it's impossible.

I love you.

"You have made my heart beat faster, my sister, my bride; You have made my heart beat faster with a single glance of your eyes, with a single strand of your necklace.

How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much better is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your oils than all kinds of spices." SOS 4:9-10

I have never been in love before, to have yours alongside the greatest love we'll ever know, Christ's love, it is irreplaceable.

I've never longed for someone as I long for you.

The way you watch me with the eyes of a million stars.

Love is clearly written, stuck, my dear, you are love-struck.

And without a word, you have sung a song greatest than them all to me.

I love you.

I know that you are my one true.

I will have you as you are. As God has presented you to me, I will love you entirely.

I am intoxicated by the rosiness on your cheeks.

If there had not been a moment of understanding, I would have done what was desired.

I knew that with one touch, feeling, caress, from the love of my life, the beautiful, matchless Claudia Faith, there would be no turning back.

Understand that I love you, and it is why we wait.

I love you.

I have no doubt that you love me.

I think of you more than I put on, I don't want to scare you off.

I love you.

River.

-

Author's Note

Hey y'all!

This was written last year...😂😂 how does a surprise chapter sound?😏
...this is it😉

River tried his hand at writing🥹 love him!

I just wanted y'all to have this little extra special something!

I don't have anything else up my sleeve🫶🏽

Bye!👋🏽