Chapter 38 Part 2

Theme-Purple-Represents Meera's lehenga💜───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·❆· ※───

Two weeks, as I solved the mystery surrounding the attackers. But my mind and heart were consumed by something far more urgent - my feelings for Meera.

I approached the venue of the wedding she was attending, a place where joy and celebration filled the air. The scene was vibrant, adorned with colorful decorations and the laughter of guests. My security team alerted me to her whereabouts, showing that she was somewhere atop the hotel building at the pool area. Concerned, I swiftly made my way towards her.

I ventured closer, my eyes scanning the surroundings until I spotted her by the poolside. Bathed in the soft glow of the evening light, she wore a mesmerizing light purple lehenga.

The moment seemed frozen in time and my heart skipped a beat at the sight of her. She seemed captivated by the breathtaking view of the city lights spread out before her, her eyes wandering across the skyline. The gentle breeze played with strands of her hair.

Lost in her own world, Meera took out her phone and captured a picture of the city lights.

Her actions revealed a depth of character that I had always admired. She possessed a strength and resilience that had been tested, and yet she appeared with an unwavering spirit. My heart swelled with a mixture of admiration and adoration for this incredible woman before me.

With each passing second, my longing to be near her intensified. The battle within me raged on - the desire to shield her from harm conflicting with the need to face the consequences of my own actions. As I stood there, transfixed by her presence, I realized that this was the moment I had been waiting for.

Approaching her silently, I paused for a moment to collect my thoughts. With my gaze fixed upon her, I mustered the strength to break the silence that surrounded us. It was time to confront the truth, to lay bare my feelings, and to seek forgiveness for the pain I had caused.

In that moment, time itself seemed to stand still, as if aware of the profound significance of our encounter. The world faded into the periphery; its presence shrinking in the face of the intensity between us. We found ourselves on a precipice, poised to figure out the course of our lives forever.

I watched as she stood before me, her delicate fingers gracefully adjusting the folds of her lehenga. It was in that instant that she turned, her gaze locking mine, setting off a thunderous surge of emotions within me. My heart raced, thudding against my chest with a ferocity that matched the intensity of the connection we shared. She had become the one who held me, who possessed the power to breathe life into my very being.

In the wake of that profound moment, a maelstrom of emotions coursed through my veins, Her reaction, though subtle, conveyed a clear message that my presence unsettled her. Yet, all I yearned for in that moment was to envelop her in my arms and never let her go.