Chapter 44-Sensual Tension

Theme: Pink+Red-Sweet NokJhok•~•~•~•(Morning)As I stood in the parking lot, my eyes widened at the sight of a brand-new BMW, strikingly like his, parked in my designated spot

•~•~•~•
(Morning)
As I stood in the parking lot, my eyes widened at the sight of a brand-new BMW, strikingly like his, parked in my designated spot. Without wasting a moment, I hurried towards the car, my curiosity reaching its peak. As I approached, my gaze fell upon a note placed neatly near the windshield wipers. Instinctively, I picked it up and began reading the message inscribed on it:
"It's for you, love, from Akshay."

"What the hell?" I muttered to myself, utterly puzzled

"What the hell?" I muttered to myself, utterly puzzled. My mind raced, trying to understand the situation. Confusion gave way to frustration as I realized that my own car was nowhere to be found. Panic set in, and I swiftly dialed Akshay's number, my anger boiling over.

"Hey, I see you've discovered your gift," he greeted me calmingly.

"Where is my car, Akshay? I want to know. I am getting late for work!" I exclaimed, my frustration clear in my voice.

"The key is in your bag," he calmly replied, seemingly composed by my distress.

"What? You did that? I don't want it, Akshay. Where is my car?" I protested, my voice laced with anger and disbelief.

"Listen, I guess you didn't like it. We can discuss this later, okay? I'm in a meeting right now, so please take the car," he said, his tone suggesting a hint of annoyance.

"You know what? Just go to your meeting," I retorted, my patience wearing thin. With that, I abruptly ended the call, seething with anger and frustration. How could he replace my beloved car without even consulting me? I loved my car dearly, and this sudden gesture left me feeling betrayed and unsettled.

Realizing that dwelling on the situation wouldn't solve anything, I decided I didn't have much time to spare, so I opted for an alternative mode of transportation.

Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I decided to take public transport to reach my workplace. Making my way to the main road, I hailed an autorickshaw, determined to complete my journey despite my anger towards Akshay.

As the autorickshaw moved through the streets, the wind gently caressed my face. Surprisingly, the breeze had a soothing effect, temporarily easing my anger.