Chapter 48-The Electric Air

Theme- 🦋•~•~•~•

Theme- 🦋
•~•~•~•

As we made our way into Akshay's room, a sense of anticipation filled the air. "Am I missing something?". I couldn't help but notice that I was still in my office attire, having rushed straight from work to his place. A slight self-consciousness crept in, reminding me to consider the need to change into something more comfortable.

Gathering my thoughts, I mustered the courage to voice my need as Akshay engaged himself with taking out his sleeping things from the wardrobe.

"Akshay... Ahh... Do you have any... T-shirts or loose-fitting clothes? I just realized I haven't changed since I left the office," I confessed, my words laced with needs.

A smile played at the corners of his lips as he turned to face me.

"Well, I was just waiting for you to ask me that," he said, his voice filled with a mix of amusement and tenderness. With a swift motion, he opened another section of his wardrobe, revealing a surprising line of clothing. My expression shifted from confusion to utter shock.

"You have clothes for women in your wardrobe?" I exclaimed, struggling to understand the thoughtful gesture before me.

He nodded, his eyes reflecting a nervous yet happy expression. "It's only for you. I arranged this since I proposed to you, thinking you might need it one day. And now, it seems you need it," he explained, his words resonating with a deep sense of devotion.

Overwhelmed by his care and attention to detail, I approached the wardrobe, carefully examining the garments he had arranged. Each piece seemed carefully chosen. Casual wear, office attire, Indo-Western outfits—they were all there, proof of his thoughtfulness and willingness to go above and beyond.

"Akshay, this... You didn't have to do this," I murmured, my voice filled with gratitude and disbelief.

He stepped closer, wrapping his arms around me in a tender embrace. "This is nothing compared to how much I love you," he whispered, his words in my ears like a form of affection.

As I looked at the wardrobe once more, my gaze landed on a cute, dark blue night suit complimented by a matching pair of pajamas. The pajamas brought a smile to my lips. "They're cute," he commented, a touch of pride clear in his voice.

"Yes," I replied with a brimming smile.

I made my way to the bathroom, eager to refresh myself. The warm water streamed over me, washing away the day and filling me with a renewed calmness.

Taking my time, I emerged from the bathroom feeling relaxed and nice, ready to get into bed to sleep.

As I returned from the bathroom, a sense of calm surrounded the room, with Akshay peacefully sleeping on the couch. The soft glow of moonlight touched his features, highlighting his soft face.

Attentiveness washed over me as I gazed at his sleeping form, captivated by him.

As I slipped into bed, I tried to sleep. However, rest escaped me as my thoughts were moving in my head. Concern for Akshay's health gnawed at the corners of my mind, pushing me to rethink.