Visiting Temples 🛕

Chitra

"Diksha , how much time yrr ? " I shouted from the living room.

Haaye! Who takes this much time to get ready when we are only going to the Temples today.
Yes , I have been to Jaipur so many times but i didn't get the chance to explore all the Temples here.

"Ready! let's go." She said wearing her sandals.

"Finally!" I exclaimed and locked the door.

She had a two-wheeler here so it will be easy to us for convence. We decided to visit all the Temples today as we will be going to shopping tomorrow. I didn't knew till yesterday that my childhood bestfriend is having a secret boyfriend. And eventually she didn't told me. Papa said to me and even said that he refused her to tell me. I still need an answer for that.

I was in thoughts when she took a turn and we reached our first destination ' Shiv Mandir'.

"This was close." I said looking at the beautiful temple infront of me.

"Yes ,this is the closest." She said.

We took Prasad and went inside. We were roaming in Jaipur ,visiting different Temples and trying every street food. We had mostly went to ten Temples by 6 in the evening.

"This the last and the most prestigious one in Jaipur ." She told me as we were buying the Prasad.

" It is the most beautiful 'Shiv Mandir' I have seen till now. " I said in admiration.

I twirl slowly in order to get my surroundings. The perfect brown engraved marbles designs and beautiful pillars with sanskriti shlokas engraved on it. The Temple has an enchanting power. I was awestruck by it's incredible structure and vibe.

"It's so marvelous", I said in a dreamy voice.

" This is the Temple made in 300 years ago by King of Rajasthan. Their descendants are still here. The new King of Rajasthan is Thakur Dakshya Singh Chauhan. He got the title of King just 5 months back. There was a huge celebration done here. At that time this Temple was looking like a different world. " She explained.

"Show me the pictures when we reach home. " I told her and she agreed.

After this discussion we went inside and prayed for a while. We were exploring each corner of the Temple. When we went to the garden, there were people who were making a Shivling from Diyas.

I saw a beautiful girl wearing a lehenga standing in the middle and lighting the diyas and setting them accordingly. She must be 19 years right now or young. But she looked like a princess.

"Diksha, look she is so cute and beautiful." I said commenting on the girl.

"She is the youngest daughter of Chauhan family. " She told me looking at the girl smiling.

They both waved at each other.

"You know her?" I asked frowning.

"She is my boyfriend's besties sister." She replied.

"Means, the bf you told me about yesterday?" I asked again.

"Yes, let's go meet her. " She said dragging me with her.

We approached her and they each other.

"Hello didi! " She said.

"Hey!" I replied.

"She is only Chitra right? " She asked Diksha.

"Yes, she is my only bestie." Diksha replied me taking me into a side hug.

"I am Gaurvi Singh Chauhan. I was so eager to meet you. Diksha bhabhi always said that she loves you more than Ranveer bhai ." Gaurvi said .

"Is that so? " I asked Diksha in a teasing tone.

She made a sulking face and then laughed.

"Fine you continue your work we will be going." Diksha said with a smiling face.

"Yes and make sure you take care of your dupatta. " I adviced her.

We bid her bye. We were clicking some pictures but as we were about to leave, there was the crowd running towards the exit. There was a fire. We got to know that the fire was im the garden where they were making Shivling from Diyas.

We went near the garden but the scene infront took our breaths away. Gaurvi was stucked in the fire. The summer evening of the Rajasthan was not helping the conditions.

"How much time will fire brigade take ?" I asked a man there.

"About 10 min. Beta." He replied.

10 min. Will be much more to take the risk. Gaurvi's family was there and I asked Diksha to not let them panick.

I knew how to get off from the fire. I was also stuck in it my everything almost ended.

'No Chitra it's not the time for you to panic. That little girl is scared. Get a hold to her. ' I calmed myself.

"Diksha hold this. " I gave my dupatta to her.

"Chitra you fucking don't. " She said in a commanding tone.

"See her yrr. She is scared and fire brigade is gonna take 10 min. We can't take that risk. " I tried to knock some sense in her. She nodded.

I tried getting inside the fire and everyone was shouting and trying to stop me to get closer. It took me 2 min. To get to her. I removed her dupatta cause it had caught fire.

"Don't worry baby. I will take you out nothing will happen okk? " I assured her.

She nodded and we tried to get out. After trying for 10 min. We finally made our way out. We had some burns but not serious. As soon as we got away from fire, Diksha started with her questioning. We went to the hospital with Diksha and Gaurvi's family.

"Are you ok ? Are you having any problem in breathing? How are you feeling? You aren't feeling suffocated right?" She asked me for the fifth time since i got treated.

" You have checked Gaurvi right?" I asked her.

"Yes, she is ok just scared. She wanted to meet you but i asked her to take some rest first. "

"Okk and i am also telling you i am fine. Don't worry. " I said in an assuring tone.

"You know what i am afraid of. You can't say that to me. I knew what happened last time. Please tell me if you feel anything wrong. " She said in a requesting tone.

"Okk ." I said and asked her to let me rest.

She opened the door to exit but the glimpse of the man the garden took my attention. I was convinced to ask about him from Diksha when returns but the meds did their work and i slowly went into deep slumber , not wanting to think about the past which i buried deep inside me.

__________________________________

:- What had happened in Chitra's past which is still making her uneasy?

Will she be able to get over her past?

Will she get to know the man who is grabbing her attention from his glimpses?

___________

Sorry guys for late update. I had my practical exam today and my final semesters are going to start from 1 June. Sorry 💗