Her happy face 💔

Dakshya

I was going back to the mansion when i got the call from Maa.

' Why maa is calling at this time? ' i thought to myself.

I picked up the call but when she started speaking it was like the ground slipped underneath my feet. Gaurvi got into the Temple fire , she is in hospital.

"I am coming maa , don't worry ." I told her and hung up.

It took me 20 min. To get to the hospital. I asked on the reception for Gaurvi's room. I was walking or mostly running to her room when I saw Diksha coming out from another room. I ignored it and went inside Gaurvi's room.

" Hey princess! Are you ok? Does it hurt? How do you feel ? You need anything? Should I - " I was interrupted by her when as I bombarded her with my questions as soon as I entered the room.

"Bhai i am fine. No need to worry . Diksha bhabhi is here with me. She checked everything. Calm down." She assured me.

"No ,she cannot be with you everytime cause i know she have other patients also. I saw her coming out of another's room. " I told her.

"Ohh shit another room. Mumma i want to meet her." She said with wide eyes requesting maa as she entered the room.

"We will but she is sleeping. Let her rest." Maa said. I was standing there confused about whom they were talking about.

Seeing my confused look maa told me that there was a girl in the Temple with Diksha. She saved my princess from the fire. She was looking so panicked herself but she got Gaurvi out. She has some burns on her arms and legs but nothing serious.

After listening to everything I made an 'O'face and decided to thank her as soon as she wakes up.

It had been 3 hours since i was here. I made maa go back to the mansion as she also needs rest and it was already night.

It's 2 am , Gaurvi is sleeping but I cannot. I know Diksha told me she is fine but she is my precious sister.

"You hadn't slept?" Diksha entered the room.

"I can't you know she is so precious to me " , I  said raising my head from my phone.

"Still take some rest she will be discharged in the morning." She said making me sigh in relief.

"By the way what are you doing here? " I asked.

"Just came to check her. " She replied.

"No i mean you took off right ? Ranveer told me." I asked curiously.

"Ohh that, my bestie is also here so i am here. " She replied.

"But you were here all day where are her parents? Aren't they worried about her? " I asked frowning.

"I told uncle not to come today. He will come when she will disch- " she was interrupted by the nurse who came running and what she said after made Diksha go all stiff.

"Doctor! Your friend she is having a panic attack she is not calming down ". Nurse said.

After that all i saw was Diksha ran from there and i ran after her.

When she entered her friend's room i was stunned to see the person there.

"Chitra !!!" I mumbled.

"Baby! calm down, no one is here it's me nothing will happen to you. I am here nobody will hurt you. Calm down jaana!!" Diksha was trying to comforting her in a soft voice but she was still shivering and trying to push her and the thing she said next made my heart clench.

"No! go away you will burn me , no please i didn't do anything please leave me." Chitra said crying and trying to push Diksha away.

Diksha's tears were threatening to escape but she again composed herself and tried again.

"CHITRA!! " Diksha shouted making Chitra back in her senses.

As soon as she saw Diksha, she hugged her and started crying hard. Diksha asked me to bring the glass of water from the table.

"Here, take this and calm down baby. I am here. " She said in a soft tone making her drink water.

Some minutes later we saw that Chitra slept hugging Diksha. She made Chitra lay down carefully and indicated me to come outside with her.

"Look, don't say anything about what happened here to anyone. " Diksha said to me in a requesting tone.

" Ok i won't but what was that? And what she said about burning? " I asked her.

"This isn't my story to tell but just for you satisfaction actually once her house caught fire and she accidentally got trapped nothing else. But please don't tell this to anyone, not even Ranveer. " She said to me.

I nodded and left from there but there is  something else but I can't ask as she is no one to me.

Still my heart is hurting seeing her like this. Her happy face which I saw the day when i caught her painting was having fear in it.

I can't understand why i am so much affected by her tear stained face. She is no one to me and I don't believe in love. Maybe it's sympathy I am feeling.

But I want to see her happy face again.

__________________________

-: Is it only sympathy or something else?

   Was this the truth about Chitra's panic                     attack ?

---------------------

Hey Guys !!!!!
I am really sorry for not updating for so long. I had my college exams. I was busy studying.

Sorry again 😔😔

I will try to update one chapter a day.