Home = Nightmare 💔

6 Months Later :

Chitra

"Wake up Chitra...." I heard Shivi shouting from far distance. I ignored her and slept again.

"Chitra wake up yarr....." God why she has to disturb me.

"Please Shivi let me sleep." I requested.

"Are yr please get up. Inder is coming to pick us up." She said shaking me.

"He will be here at 11 not now." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Exactly and it is 10:30 already." She said in a mocking tone.

"What!!!!!" I sit up straight hearing this.

"Yes now get up" she said and left the room.

I quickly grabbed my one piece and got inside the washroom.

I was showering when I heard my phone's ring. 'Who is calling me at this time' I thought to myself. I ignored and continued my work.

After sometime I heard Shivi,
"Chitra, Mrs. Tripathi is calling you continuously. There are 5 missed calls."

I was shocked thinking that why she is calling me and this early. ' You are going to be in hell now.' I said to myself smiling.

"Leave it I will check later. " I shouted from the shower.

I came out of the washroom and took my phone to check. There were 9 missed calls. As I was going to call her. I got a call from Papa. 

"Hello Princess!" He said happily.

"Radhe Radhe Papa !" I replied in a relieved tone.

"Beta I wanted you to come to Delhi for a week " He said hesitated tone. But my world stopped at his words.

Delhi and me , no way , no fucking way.

"Come again" , I said.

"Look Princess, Diwali is coming so please come to Delhi. And I have something really important to talk also. Please baccha" , he requested.

"I will be in Jaipur for your important talk Papa but not Delhi. I am not coming over there. " I declared.

"I am in Delhi and you have to come. That's it . No more discussion Chitra", He said with authority.

"No I won't." I protested.

"Enough Chitra." He shouted.

"I will think." I said and hung up the call.

I hadn't got this angry with my father till date. Not even then when he forced me to complete my graduation from Delhi only. But after thinking about going back I can feel my vein throbbing in my temple.

"You hung up on your father. Cool right?" I was snapped out of thoughts hearing the voice. Then I realised what had I done.

"Shit. Fucking shit. How could I do that? Fuck man. Thought of going back to Delhi got my nerves. Shit yrr. " I regretted.

"Now I think you should really start taking anger management classes. Your anger is getting best out of you. " Inder said.

"Yes I am thinking the same. But yr getting back to Delhi is like a nightmare to me. You know what I am saying. " I tried to explain.

"But you have to --", he was interrupted in between by the ring of my phone.

"Diksha." I told him.

He nodded and I picked up the video call.

"How is my sweetheart doing?" She asked in a sweet overdramatic tone.

"Your sweetheart is planning to catch cold." Inder said to her making me sit on the dressing table and started drying my hairs with towel.

"This girl and her habits. " She sighed.

"I was going to remove the towel from my hairs when I got the call from Papa." I said.

"He called you. Thank God! I thought he won't ask you to come to Delhi. " She said making my eyes go wide.

"What do you mean? " I asked.

"I am planning to talk about me and Ranveer to mom-dad. " She said.

"But I don't want to come back there." I said sadly.

"Please.... Just for me baby. You know if you are not there then they are going to kill me on this revelation. They love you more. Only you can convince them." She tried to convince me.

"Fine I will be there. " I said.

"Okk then pack your bags we have our train day after tomorrow. " Inder said rubbing my hairs in towel.

"What! The ticket is already confirmed. You came here to convince me right? That's why you made today's shopping plan,no?" I asked not believing that he can do something like that.

"It was urgent and uncle wants to talk about something important so I just helped him. Moreover, we had to go even if not for your father but for Diksha right?" He said.

"Hmm.." I hummed.

"See how cute you both look. Him drying your hairs with towel while you understanding everything he is saying. So soft and so perfect." Diksha exclaimed excitedly.

"Shut up." Me and Inder both said at the same time.

"Why? You both look cute. She is right. I agree with you Diksha." Shivi said entering the room.

"He is your boyfriend, girl." I reminded her.

"But he is your bestfriend first. I envy your friendship." She said keeping a hand on Inder's shoulder with an assuring smile.

We hung up the call with Diksha and i informed Papa that I am coming over. He was happy. We went for shopping. But my mind was stuck with only one thing.

MY HOME. The home from which I got away to have some peace in my life. The home I tried never to get back. But I think I have face everything again now. After two and a half years, I have to go back. Let's see what he'll my so-called mother has planned for me.

Home. That fucking home. Snatched everything from me.

________________________

-:  Chitra going back to Delhi. Doesn't it look something suspicious??

Why Chitra hates her home this much??? Any assumption????

_____________

Sorry guys ! I will definitely try to update parts soon.

I think I should fix a day to update. What say?????